Chapter 52

***DARCIE***

God, I haven't been this comfortable and at ease in a long long time...I would be as dramatic as to say if feels foreign almost. It was warm, my face grew hotter as I turned my body to a sleeping Duff, who's hand was on my waist, I smiled as I held the hand in mine though his fingers were long, hands heavy, they still somehow fit perfectly into mine. God he's so fuckin hot. When you look at him he's masculine, and big and strong but even when talking to him he's just big ball of fluff...but also dominance, get yourself a man who can be and do both. My eyes naturally flutter at the sight. I giggled to myself as his eyes fluttered open next to mine, he smiled.

"good morning angel" he said, his voice raspy, ugh god how fucking sexy.

"morning Micheal" I smiled as I hid my head in his chest, I felt his soft lips meet my forehead in a soft kiss.

"that's weird" he said as he reached for a cigarette

"what?" I traced his chest gently with the tips of my fingers as I looked at the closed door. "I'm not getting the usual morning 'I'm hungry' call" he raised a brow as he exhaled and put the cigarette down just to where my lips were, I smiled at it and took a drag my lips left it as he lifted the cigarette back up to his lips, I exhaled as we were startled by a loud crash which to me sounded like glass, it wasn't close perhaps downstairs or even further, our eyes widened as we sprung up out the bed, I noticed Duff was still in his jeans and white button up that was undone flowing freely revealing his chest, I bit my lip as I re tied the silk on my robe.

"you didn't change last night?" I asked

He shook his head as he held my hand and opened the door. What awaited was madness, we saw Slash and Steven's backs their legs dangling in between the bars looking downstairs, Duff and I gave each other a puzzled look as we looked down beside the quiet sitting boys, Glass shards on the floor, we heard yelling growing closer and closer, "fuck you then man" I heard Izzy voice say.

"I don't know what the problem is here Izzy!" Axl fought. "the problem? the problem is professionalism Axl" Izzy complained "Im professional, I'm the one busting my ass being professional during interviews, how bout you Izzy? you don't say shit" Axl said, my eyes traveling back the fourth the two boys. "oh yeah? well if your so professional how about you start showing up to rehearsals more or even better stop showing up late to gigs" Izzy scoffed walking away to the couch and grabbing a bottle of jack that was on the table.

I raised a brow, Izzy someone I used to know very well was tense. Annoyed. what's gotten into these two.

"don't worry Darce, they do this almost everyday about...something, they'll be back to normal once Duff makes breakfast!" Steven smiled with his oh so charming and optimistic attitude.

Duff looked at him. "ha you're funny, its Slash's turn today" Duff scoffed as the two boys got up and we all went downstair.

I looked down a the shard of broken glass, my eyes just stared at it for a minute and realized what a big mess it was, I grabbed a magazine that was on the table and started putting it into a pile.

"I'll get that Darce, I don't want you to cut yourself" Duff said, I smiled. "you sure?" I asked

"absou-fuckin-lutely, but you can watch Slash and make sure he doesn't burn down the entire house" he laughed, I chuckled "alright" as I tiptoed to give him a kiss and walked to the kitchen. I love that I have to do that, I love how tall he is.