Chapter 53

***DUFF***

she dipped a toe into the water

she dipped a toe into the water. "I'm scared" she said, I smiled. "just jump in babe I'll catch you" I laughed. As she contemplated, Steven cannonballed in the pooled we all laughed.

"Dar's always had some sort of fear with water" Izzy smiled, she rolled her eyes "shut up you shoved me in with you" she said, call me sensitive but yeah I get jealous by there obvious flirting chemistry not only with Izzy but the whole band, she took a breath, as she looked down at the water, I gave her an encouraging look, come on... that's my girl. She jumped in, I let her body rise up from the water as I clung on tightly to her waist. She slicked her wet hair back and smiled at me as she put her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist, I kissed those wet glossy lips, it deepened, I pushed her back onto the pool wall, she moaned a bit which got me goin.

"ugh please don't fuck in the pool" Axl said as our head turned to the ginger laying down on one of the long chairs with his sunglasses.

"didn't you fuck a groupie in the pool last time?" I laughed

"correction. we all did"  Slash rose up from the water and added as I took a beer from the ledge.

"okay yeah but Axl took the longest" I said

"hey I'm sorry I'm more passionate" Axl said I scoffed

"says the dude that said love is different than sex" I said as all of us were leaning on the ledge of the pool talking to Axl.

"I still stand by that, be honest we all do" he said proudly

"well yeah but a part of love is sex" Darcie said

"yeah but it's different then just casual sex" he said "man you guys are more complicated then girls" she chuckled

"nah Axl just likes to prove he has more emotion than us" Izzy scoffed

"that's not it...we can fuck any chick but it's different when you fuck a chick you're in love with" he said.

"well that's just human nature is it not? making things more compassionate when you're with somebody you feel compassion for? so it's not that love equates differently to sex it's just that you don't fall easily and quite honestly you can't deal with intimacy. Now intimacy is different then sex" Darcie said in an almost 'point proven', challenging voice my god, none of us would even dare challenge Axl while being in such a calm state in fear that the day would be ruined by unwanted attitude...and it was incredibly hot...shit I'm getting hard. I pick up the beer and bring it to my lips...heres to never getting out of the pool.

Axl cocked a brow at her come back all the other guys most likely as stunned and amazed as I am.

"well...uh yes...I don't know it's just a thing" he said, as he gave me a little smirk. God I felt so proud almost, fuck even her words are full of arousal, I smiled looking at Darcie, her eye's gleaming, her stunning shoulder out the water, covered by water beads. Like a diamond under the sun, alone she was beautiful and shining, but under the sun enhanced everything...they moved to another conversation as I was caught in a trance, I turned my attention back to them.

"the shows in a couple of days and I don't know I just feel nervous" Axl said.

"you get all pensive and jittery all the time...maybe you just need to let go" she said

"that's easy for you to say Ms. Hollywood, your out everyday on set and all over the silver screens, and magazines, and billboards..." he said

"so are you guys!" she said "just relax and settle in the music" she said as we all back up and ducked our heads back into the water.

"you coming in or what?" Steven said

"ugh. fine" Axl said taking his flannel off and jumping into the water. We laughed and smiled....