Chapter 50

***DUFF***

The house was beautiful, I mean it's a Beverly Hill mansion what should I expect. It was almost hidden which was great, the outside of the house was almost covered my palm trees, but the best part was seeing how much 'Darcellyn' was put into the house. It smelled like her, sweet vanilla cherries, cigarettes, and even a hint of rum. Once you walk into the house, A piano was in the living room with old school Marilyn Monroe 1950s style couches, the floor was somewhat covered in confetti and glitter, with various bottles of different alcohol just standing on the floor, assuming from the parties she usually would throw here since she mentioned it was her 'party house'. The boys and I took slow 360 turns in awe of this house, a house that didn't look like my childhood home, a house that didn't even seem like it can classify as a house more a mansion, and it sure as hell wasn't the hell house.

She led us up the stairs, some bottles still just sitting on the ends, little picture frames were on the wall as we walked up with Darcellyn and a boy of who I assumed was...

"that's Tommy and I as kids" she giggled, as I skimmed through the photos. One photo of them in what looked like an empty yard of grass, hair soggy and wet as a young Darcellyn and slightly older Tommy leaned on each other, even as a young girl her teeth shined bright. "this was like my first house so sorry if their are some things that look like they were decorated by a teenager" she smiled looking at some silly stickers that we stuck onto the frames. As we made a turn we saw a framed poster of Farah Fawcett...nice. "there are 6 rooms just enough, the one at the end of the hall is mine, and the bathroom is to the right, there's another one downstairs near the backyard entrance." all of us still in awe at the transition of being in this EXTREMELY nice house. "Oh! and don't fight over the rooms, only two rooms have balconies not including mine-" all the boys still looking at the house in some deep state of shock, I just looked at her, her eyes glimmered with excitement. I smiled. "well let's get unpacking yeah?" she said enthusiastically.

"Steven needs to be near the bathroom, he takes massive shits at night" Axl laughed as Steven smacked his shoulder.