Epilogue

Dear Micheal,

Surely you are smart enough to infer that, I am leaving. I'm sorry if this was a bit of a scare when you woke up. I'm done. I'm out. I'm not a big fan of giving up, but for the sake of both of us. I don't want to make this too long, you could wake up any minute now. The payments for the Beverly house are set for the next three years, for you and the boys if you are still there by 1993 my lawyer has you booked and all set there's nothing to worry about. Take care Duff, please give the boys and yourself all the love in the world. I'm not leaving cause I don't love you, I'm leaving cause I love you too much.

Love,

Darcellyn Lee

Duff read the letter over and over again, hoping he would find some hidden meaning of some sort...but life went on.

***DUFF***

1990

Long ass day of fucking rehearsal...Steven was fucking dead. I had heard Axl hinting on firing him...sounds fucked up but it wasn't. If the dude can't play when he's high then he shouldn't be in a band. I don't know, it's all up to Axl really. I plopped down on the couch and looked through the mail on the glass table. Fuckin advertisements, wonder if we can pay them to stop sending stuff.

"shit" I mutter in a huff to myself

"shit" I mutter in a huff to myself. Can I ever escape her? do I really want to? no. or is it a better of whether or not I want to? Overtime I see her in a fucking magazine I feel like she's just staring into my eyes, I could get lost into them...I can write all day melodies came in my head left in right, lyrics and music.

I see your picture in a magazine, I look away I still see you staring at me

It had gone from a bottle a day to two....I'm fucked

A/N

Alexa play 'Torn by Natalie Imbruglia'