Chapter 38

***DUFF***

We'd been driving around for a few hours, She said that she didn't want to go back home cause well she wouldn't be going home to anything. So the fierce girl said to all of us...

"fuck it! I'm going home with you guys" she smiled

All the boys shouted and smiled

"I gotta warn you thought our apartment is fucking filthy though princess" I said.

"I like that" she said, I raised a brow

"princess" she smiled

"she likes some other names too" Izzy muttered

"yeah okay" she scoffed

"how bout you tell em some of them...kitten" he chuckled

"shut it" she said, still in my lap playing with her nails that were glossed and painted over a shiny red.

we heard crickets, all of us drunk except for Izzy who was now driving.

"so you gonna tell us?" Axl slurred

"no, but I'm sure if one of you fuck me you can find out" she let out a catty laugh as she took another swing of the bottle. I kept zoning out as I looked at her I hope she didn't notice, fuck I would love to find out...

"aren't you like married or something?" Slash slurred

"engaged" she said twisting her ring on her finger in front of Slash's face

"same shit" he snorts

"no it's not"she said "it's pre-marrige, there's a reason why engagement is a thing and it doesn't go straight to marriage"

"the fuck does that mean" I slurred.

"meaning...that engagement is simply a term people use so they could feel out whether or not they actually want to get married and hash of wedding deets for an 'oh so' perfect wedding" she drunkly smiled

"if people loved each other and wanted to get married for that sake they wouldn't worry about a perfect wedding they'd just want to get married" she said smartly...but drunkly.

"that makes no fuckin sense" Izzy laughed

"well whatever..." she slurred. I was sobering up a bit...I think?

"how come Izzy's not drunk?" she said closing her eyes adjusting herself on my lap.

"yeah...what's got your panties in a bunch Iz" Axl teased

"someone needed to drive home" he groaned as he pulled into the driveway.

"okay princess let's get you out" I smiled as I slung her arm around my neck and carried her as I held flats in the other hand, Izzy opened the door to the house as we all walked in.

"tell me Mckagan, how many women do you bring home like this every night" she smiled, I chuckled and nodded as I carried her into the house, I placed her shoes near the door, Izzy threw the keys on the table , Slash and Axl were rummaging the kitchen for more booze, she mindlessly laughed as her head was still in my lap on the couch.

"what are you laughing about?" I smiled

"nothin...I have a question" she said

"anything"

"how do I fix things?" she said

"with Nikki?" I asked, she nodded.

"I don't know, I guess just..." I tried to think as I put my head back, "patience...I guess" smiling to myself as I thought about the song, we had just rehearsed before the party

"what if it's getting to the point of unbearable?" she said, her eyes looking at the blank ceiling smoking a cigarette, her eyes meeting mine as I looked down at her and she exhaled her smoke into my face, I smiled as the smoke cleared and I saw her face.

"well then princess..." I tapped her nose as it scrunched "you talk to him, and if that doesn't work..." I sighed taking the cigarette out her hand and taking the last drag and throwing it into the ash tray.

"you were just engaged anyway" I shrugged recalling what she said.