Chapter 10

***DARCIE***

Lights flashed, heavy metal was blasting through the amps. God knows who's who, every living creature dancing had a leather jackets and chains on. I felt a pair of hands snake on my waist, I turned around to a foreign man I've never seen before.

"your that actress right?" he said, getting closer to me as I tried to pry his hands off me, he quickly grabbed my wrist as I jumped and yelped.

"what are you doing in such a filthy animalistic place like this?" he growled as his grip on my wrist got tighter.

"get off of me" I yelled digging my sharp nails into his skin, he seethed through his teeth in pain.

"feisty bitch aren't you" he said creepily as he grabbed a hold of my hand, it was so dark I could barley see, I felt something sharp hit the side of my arm, a feeling I was all too familiar with, especially on the shady streets of the Hollywood. fucking psychopath! the motherfucker cut me!

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice yell towards me"I ain't that kind of princess baby" I snarled as I kneed him in the crotch, I saw the shadow of the man that shouted before grabbing him quickly out the club, seeing the outline of the shadow, I knew it was Nikki, and knowing Nikki he was gonna kill the dude. I quickly rushed outside, seeing Nikki out on the street, shoving the guy away.

"now fuck off" I heard him finish. As he turned around, I quickly felt blood quickly trickling down my arm, I hid it behind my back, as Nikki wiped his nose and walked towards me.

"you didn't need to-" I said looking down, his eyes widened.

"Holy shit" he said grabbing my arm, the blood quickly staining his skin. "it was a dull blade anyway" I murmur.

He sat me down on Tommy's motorcycle.

"what the fuck Darce" he said whipping out a mini bottle of Vodka from his jacket, I raised my eyebrows but remembered that this was Nikki we were talking about here.

"this is gonna sting a bit" he said softly, I just nodded and watched as he opened the bottle, and poured it on my cut, it burn like hell, it felt even worse than the cut itself, it felt like acid was being poured onto my skin and opening it, as the vodka was dripping off my arm the blood quickly made the clear liquid pigmented turn red.

"fuck" I muttered, a smirk came on his face, as he reached up to his neck and untied the bandanna he had around it. He got it off and gently lifted my arm up, he took the bandanna and tied it tightly around the cut giving it a swift strong tug, I shut my eyes tight as I winced and shuttered. I felt his finger lift my chin up, as my eyes fluttered up.

"your strong Ms. Hollywood" he smiled

"I usually don't like a knight and shining armor" I say, Nikki and I were inches apart if he moved forward our lips would clash instantly.

"are you drunk?" I muttered

"why is that always a question when were together?" he almost sounded sad, as he looked down and gulped as his eyes traveled back up to me.

"I don't want whatever it is we have to be fake" I mutter, as he looked at me with these sparkly almost 'I'm sorry' eyes as he stepped just a little bit closer and kissed me, I held the back of his neck as I tried to capture the feeling of his soft lips sober. He deepened the kiss allowing me to taste him, he pulled away.

"any alcohol?" he said freshly

"no" I let out breathy sigh and laugh, he stepped back from the cycle, and put out his hand, I hopped off the seat and surrendered my hands into his, as we started to walk along the strip.

"look I don't wanna wait for the plane...and honestly I've tried to make it clear to Tommy a-" he interrupted himself with a new set of words.

"so what do ya say?" he said

"about what exactly?" I questioned as he quickly stopped in our tracks, he held both my hands and looked at me, his lips were parted.

"be my girl?" he said

"straight forward aren't you?" I said freshly said.

"yes in fact...so?" I looked down to see him nervously tapping his foot.

"I mean if feels like we've been dating since we met so I don't know if you really need to ask it's just a matter of doing"I laugh "doing?doing what?"he whispered into my ear as I leaned in to kiss him...but as I leaned in to kiss him, I heard an angry sound come out the Roxy, a sound that we both knew both our eyes widened and opened and turned to Tommy, an angry, confused, and worried Tommy. Tommy quickly grabbed Nikki. shit.

"Tommy!" I raised my voice as I pushed him off Nikki and I was in front of him instead, he looked down on me, and there I was this was the bratty but intimidating stance that Tommy and I grew up with. He swallowed his saliva, the growl that I heard in Tommy's voice made me tremble and kept replaying in my head, I try to look strong.I held up my arm in front of his face, the black bandanna covering the cut but obvious red seeping through the white parts of it, his eyes widened.

"some dude harassed me" I muttered

"oh let me guess that dude was N-"

"dude are you crazy?" I heard a Nikki behind me, I heard the growing anger in his voice as he gently pushed me to the side and went face to face with Tommy. uh oh, my fist clenched.

"so we treat each other like brothers and you think I did that? to your sister?" he scoffed, Tommy was silent.

"my god Tom, I told you I loved her, I fucking told you how I felt it and you took it as empty drunken words" he said, my eyes widened at what I'm sure all of you are also hearing.

"Jesus fuck T-Bone! say something please! cause I know it's far from the first time I've told you" he whined, my eyes were gonna bulge out and not from rolling my eyes this time.

"I'm sorry dude, it's just. god I-"Tommy sighed cutting off his own words, he looked over to me, he saw the look on my face. Tommy knows me better than anyone, I didn't like yelling or fighting... it was one of the only things that would make me huddle in a ball and cry sometimes.

"shit" he muttered as he walked to me and embraced me with open arms, I hugged onto his waist tightly, this was my brother...Tommy Lee often knew his mistakes. He let go of me and smiled looking down at me, he placed a light kiss on my head.

"I love you sis" he smiled,

"I love you too Tom" I smiled as he turned back to Nikki, and placed a hand out.

Nikki grabbed as they pulled each other in and pat each other on the back. They laughed together.