Chapter 49

***DARCIE***

A few weeks later...

I groaned as I stretched out my arms, and smiled. Duff was already up, he sat up smiling and looking down at me as I clung onto his chest.

"morning" he smiled

"morning" I smiled back as I felt his lips come down to my forehead, we heard a knock at the door.

"oh Duff" I heard

"were hungry" another voice said, Duff rolled his eyes.

"the dogs need to be fed" he smiled, as I pulled the blankets up to my chest and he got out of bed, he kissed my cheek "I'll call you down when foods ready" he smiled

"okay" I softly said, god this was great. but I still can't help but to feel like I left Nikki in the dust...I mean did I? I can't fucking comprehend any of my own thoughts. I closed my eyes for a just a few moments of dozing and attempts to reach a peaceful state of sleep.

...Duff is perfect....a loud ring on the table next to me rang out, I sighed as I rolled over to pick it up.

"hello?"

"Darcell?"

"h-hey Tom" noticing that I haven't said a word to Tommy about anything in weeks, must be confused as hell, poor kid must be sh-

"I've been shitting my pants trying to figure out what's goin on!"

"Nikki hasn't been alive in rehearsal, and you haven't been well...been present...which I understand" he defended

"but what the fuck is happening?" he asked, I bit my lip as I looked up at the bars of the canopy bed.

"Nikki...was getting out of hand and I just -...I'm sorry Tom but I just wasn't happy..." I trailed off, this is hard to tell Tommy cause Nikki's his best friend....fuck this is fucked up. What I did was fucked up? was I letting Tommy down? or just proving his original statement right?

"hey no, it's fine...I get it Dar" he sighed

"I completely get it" he grumbled "Vince flakes out sometimes and Nikki...god knows where he is" he said.

"I'm sorry" he said

"...just have faith" I said in almost a question but I didn't want Tommy to feel anymore down and low. "I love you T bone" I smiled

"Love you Dar" he said, I smiled

"Can you put Mick on the phone, I gotta ask him something" I said

"sure dude, I'll catch up later" he said "hello" Mick's voice came through

"hey Mick it's Dar"

"hey kid! what's goin on?"

"how are you?"I asked

"I'm good...backs a bitch but hopefully uh things get back on the road" he tried to sound optimistic.

"Mick?"

"hm?"

"watch them yeah?"

"you bet" he said, I smiled

"I'll see you later Mick"

"you too kid" I smiled as I hung up the phone and placed it back down, I got out of bed and brushed my teeth.

I was just wearing a one of Duff's mesh shirts which where giant on me, I smiled as I brushed my teeth. I just had a bra and a thong under it, it was quite a cute outfit...huh.

I rinsed my mouth, my hair was a mess and it was disgusting but I wanted to go downstairs and see everyone so I didn't really care. As I walked down the stairs I heard whistles coming from the boys that were sitting waiting for food looking up at me, as I looked over at Duff who's head rose from flipping something on the pan, his eyes glued to me, I smiled. As he set down the spatula and lowered the heat he walked to the edge of the staircase and smiled, I was two steps away when I just jumped into his arms as he caught me, he showered me with kisses as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

"what do you think you're doing wearing that to breakfast" he whispered in my ear as he sat me down on the counter, rubbing my thigh as his other hand was on the grill. He was flipping pancakes putting all of them on the plate, "can I try?" I smiled, "of course" he smiled as I hopped off the counter and went in front of the stove, I pick up the bottle of batter, as I felt Duff arms snake around my waist, as he rested his head on my shoulder. I squeezed the bottle into the pan making a heart shape, I know cliche and cheesy but it was the right moment for it.

he kissed my cheek as I flipped it and placed it on the place, I made enough heart shaped ones for everyone, along with the whole other giant stack that Duff made my eyes widened.

"Slash eats a lot" he laughed as he went into the fridge to get syrup and drinks.

We sat down as everyone took pancakes for themselves, all of them seeing the heart ones on their plates and being fascinated. As I cut a piece into my mouth. So does everyone else.

"so you want us to get your stuff" Slash said all the boy diverted their eyes to me.

"hm?" I took a sip of orange juice.

"you said that you wanted to pick up some things from your house" Duff said

"'oh! right yeah...just a few things not my whole room"

"or you know you can just stay here" I heard Duffles mutter under his breath as I looked over at him and to all the guys who we nodding their heads and silently agreeing.

"I mean I would love to, but why don't you guys just move into my Beverly Hills property" everyones eyes widened. I cocked a brow. "you have a house up there?" Steven gasped. I shrugged "yeah I don't use it much though it was kind of just a party house, I was thinking of renting it out to someone anyway"

"I-i I mean you wouldn't mind?" Duff stuttered

"no I need the damn company, plus consider it a treat, this doesn't happen to a lot of bands...even though you guys will probably be rich in a year anyway" I scoffed, it was the truth. Yes I know how extremely bizarre and random it is but why not live bizarre?