Chapter 16

***DARCIE***

My heart was somewhere else. I couldn't find Nikki after the show but I guessed he was just trying to get away from the herd of screaming girls. I walked to the hotel Tommy said they'd be crashing at, it started raining which kind of sucked it ruined my hair a bit but it should be fine. I made by way to the hotel, I was in the lobby waiting for the elevator. Nikki and I haven't had sex in a week, which for the both of us was...well excrucuating. Nikki's breath trickling down my neck, his soft kisses along my jawline. When he licks his lips before he does anything, his twinkly eyes as he kisses me. His grunts as he thrusts into me, when he bites his bottom lip as he's cumming. He moves the hair out of his face and leans down, if i'm not worn out he teases more and put his-

"miss?" a voice said next to me

"huh?" I jumped, when the hell did I get into the elevator?

"what floor are you on?" the doorman asked, shit, I ran a hand through my hair.

"6th" I smiled, I groaned internally to myself and put a hand on my neck and bit my lip.

"here you are miss" the door opened

"thank you" I smiled as I walked through the halls, my feet sped walk, eager to get into the room eager for Nikki's touch. I reached the room and opened the door.

The smile on my face and the eagerness inside me quickly vanished when I saw him.

Not just him...rather him, on top of a girl, another girl. A girl I've seen a thousand of versions of only being on week two of the tour, a girl very similar to ones I'm friends with. His grunts the same but if anything louder then one I'm used to, the champagne and strawberries on the table gone and obviously eaten as his lips smacked onto hers, my foot inched closer back to the door, a small whimper came out me like a lost puppy. I couldn't muster what I felt...I just thought it was anger, is it fucked up to say I wasn't exactly shocked? just disappointed...I opened the door and slammed it shut, I didn't bother taking the elevator, I just took the stairs. My face still the same expression from when I first set my eyes on him. I quickly walked out the hotel, rain still pouring down and so did tears, thunder rumbled...

oh what good timing.

My Nikki, or at least what I thought was finally mine wasn't mine, or more so I wasn't his. 'Nikki' had a different meaning and context than it did before. I knew Nikki, Nikki was a pain in the ass, and a destructive little bitch, he was wild, but he was also sweet, soft and gentle. He was vulnerable but dominant, but 'Nikki' was destructive, evil maybe, rough ,selfish, I barely even knew 'Nikki', he was a shadow, only version of the other, shit what am I saying? I sobbed, I reached the bus, I knocked on the door.God what if nobody is in it...I can't go to Tommy, he's probably fucking a chick to..shit, wait what makes Motley so different these gar? they are probably fucking chicks too, ah fuck it all, i'll just buy a room. I turned my back until I heard a quiet creek.

"Darcellyn?" my heart dropped, and tears turned into puddles, I turned around. The tall figure, holding onto the bus door, he hand to bend down a bit for the light to even touch him.

"hey" he said softly, slowly putting a hand out.

"Holy shit you are really something Darcellyn Lee" Nikki whispered into my ear, his hair slightly. covered his eyes

My eyes opened,I sniffled and nodded took his hand and he lead me up the tiny stairs. He sat me down somewhere I don't know, but it was quiet nothing but the moonlight through the windows helped me see shit...I can't think or feel...