Chapter 31

***DARCIE***

Drinks were out and all the lights in the house were dimmed down to purples and blues, the pool was lit.

"Heather?!" I shouted out, I saw the familiar blonde...

"Darcell?!" she shouted back as I smiled and we ran to each other, Heather Locklear was rumored to be one of my enemies because we were both Hollywood sweethearts or whatever. That's how we met...and a few months later we were casted in a movie together, a movie called 'Bathing Beauty' sounds more like a porno I assure you it's not, but Heather was great and to this way one of my most trustworthy Hollywood girlfriend.

"Darcellyn, first off how come you never told me about your hot brother!?" she gasped, looking at Tommy off with Nikki talking and laughing.

I laughed "cause he isn't" I smiled

"I didn't think you would come"  I smiled holding her hands

"why wouldn't I?"

"your always caught up in the Hollywood drama" I laughed as she laughed back, it was true. Heather had always got herself into some sort of dilemma, dilemma enough for the press to talk about it. She always said she hated it but sometimes I feel like she secretly thrives off the gossip.

"oh shut up, you too" she smiled, we linked arms.

"so tell me more" she muttered

"what about... Nikki?"

"ugh who else?" she laughed

"I told you on the phone" I smiled, god this is complicated. what do is say? he's awesome and romantic but sometimes he's a pain in the ass cause he shoots smack almost every hour and turns into some bi polar asshole?

"I know that face" she giggled, as we walked into the the crowded  living room I saw a familiar group of boys that I haven't seen in a while, that lit up my face. They smiled back at me, they all looked about the same,Duff stood tall he smiled when my eyes met his, some black streaks coming from his blonde hair, his under eyes a little dark from what looked like smudge makeup or something, all of them tangled in a mess, Slash flailing around already drunk.

"Dar I gotta say hi to someone I'll catch up with you later?" she said my face still fixed on the boys.

"yeah" I smiled

....

***DUFF***

She ran with her dress fluffing and her pony tail going back and forth as Slash lifted her into the air drunkly, she laughed.

"princessa is here!" he said in a deep voice drunkly while she put her down she smiled as he smirked and plopped down on the couch, she looks up at me with those same eyes and quickly clung onto my waist, I hugged her tight. It had felt like forever since I've seen her at most a month or two. She was so small usually taller women are easier considering how fuckin tall I am, but she was the only acceptation...maybe she will change my perception and tolerance of a short girl.

It had been two months after tour, I'd spoken to her on the phone a few times but it's been a while since I saw her face, but even hearing her voice through the phone was enough to make me smile. We all knew what was happening tonight, Nikki said that we mean a lot to her, so he wanted to invite every person she was crazy about, that made me smile...I mean thought it's a bit quick this is what rockstars do...I just hope that she's final for him, and he treats he how she should be...and that she's smiling.

"I missed you" she smiled, her hands on her hip

"me too, Tour felt like it was just yesterday" I chuckled

"it flew by really quick yet I still feel it was a long time ago" she sighed

"barely." I snorted

"so what's going on with you?" she asked

"nothing much, Axl's still a bitch, Izzy's been fussy, Steven's practically dead, Izzy and I wrote this song..." I rambled, she looked at me and flashes her bright white teeth.

"that's great" she smiled moving her pony tail aside. "what's it about?"

'you'...

"oh just about some silly shit" I brushed off, she rolled her eyes.

"wow real interesting" she groaned giving me a light nudge "come on what's the 'silly shit'?" she smiled, I looked down and chuckled nervously, I'm not kidding, what do I say? be honest without being honest.

"it's about a girl" I gave in and groaned

"now that's interesting tell me more" she said like a begging child, I chuckled

"just this girl that I dig, but I couldn't do much...cause well she loves someone else...and uh yeah" I said trying to shake out of my awkward flustered state.

"did you ever tell her how you feel Micheal?" she asked, god I could collapse at the way my name...a name people didn't use very often just slipped easily from her tongue.

"no point, like I said she loves someone else, immensely" I chuckled, she looked at me and squinted.

"well you should tell her she's a fucking idiot" she said, oh god the irony of it all, if only she knew what she was saying...

"nah I can't she's beautiful, and smart, maybe not about the guys she's with but...I just want her to be happy" I said

"are you..." she squinted her eyes again and moved closer to me "in love?" she lifted her eyebrows, god she is so cute. I'm sure I've experienced love before, but this was different, she's been in my head...like something that keeps nagging you, like a school crush but way more intrusive... is it love? what am I saying?

"god knows" I sighed "how about you?" I asked

"what about me?" she said fixing the bracelets on her wrists.

"come on I told you my story, tell me yours asshole" I chuckled as she smiled

"I know it's still early and we're both young... and he said he would start slowing down on the H...but god beside that I feel like I want to spend life with Nikki forever" she smiled, she's about to have the best night of her life. Her gaze distracted. "I just don't know..."she said.

"holy shit" she gasped quietly as I turned around to see what she was looking at.

"wait hold up is that-"

"yep, that's my brother and Heather Locklear making out on my balcony " she scoffed and smiled, and looked back at me...words still struggle to come out my mouth.

"Izzy misses you" I looked as she looked over to Izzy and Axl now bickering about whatever.

"does he?" she crossed her arms and smirked.

"yeah, I think sometimes he still likes you" I laughed as she giggled

"as he ever told you about me?" she chuckled

"not a lot, but I would like to know the history" I smiled

"oh let me tell ya" she smirked..