Chapter 63

***DUFF***

thank the fuck.

we're going home for now, fucking Axl won't stop nagging and he needs some fucking beauty sleep, and I need my girl and big bottle of fucking Smirnoff. Fucking drown me. I'm thirsty, I reach over to my beer, my head hurts "fuck" I quietly mutter, I lean my head on my wrist. Steven comes out the bathroom zipping his pants our unveiling an absolutely horrid smell spilling through the rest of bus. "dude the rule is not to shit when were on the bus" we all groaned. "oh so you want me to do it in a bucket or something?" he said, all of us silent still trying so cope with the smell, Steven was fucked up, high as hell but still somehow always has a massive dump in him.

"oh yeah you know what let me just put my turd in an ashtray, will that make it better?" he said as he sat down, I lit a cigarette to get the smell out the air.

"yeah like an ashtray will fit the size of your turds" Slash said as we all laughed...Izzy and Axl seem to be unraveling sometimes, it always seems to be a "if you wanna love me" kind of situation, sometimes nobody can tell what side they are on and it really fucks everyone up, especially Iz, poor guy. I watched the smoke swirl in the bus, I love her. I took another drag watching smoke slowly come out the edge. I miss her. Thank god I'm going to see her, I don't know if I can handle not being around her. Did I really wait to tell her? damn.she loves me? does she really? no...wait.

"Duff?"

"hm?" I hummed, looking over to Slash, "yeah?"

"what's up with you, you keep spacing out and shit" he said.

"sorry man" I took a gulp of beer from the can, motherfucker...drinks almost finished! "yeah I'm fine"...she's so fine.

"you sure you don't look too cool"...she's so cool."nah dude I'm fine, uh I just miss Dar"

"you can't seem to live without her" Axl smiled, Axl is pissy...but Axl loves love.

"nah I don't think I can now, I'm to deep in"

"dude! you've been in!" he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "I bet you in five years you will see the photos rewatch interviews and see what we see" I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the hell this dude was saying...whatever.

Once I saw the Hollywood hills, my heart jumped. My eyes lit up. All the guys noticed, I went up to a mirror that was hanging on one of the windows, and fluffed my hair out, I can't wait, I can't wait "Duff's goin soft" Slash said twirling his cigarette in his fingers. "no I'm not" I look back and snarl,

"yeah okay custard cream" Axl chuckles, I scoff. I want to see her smile, I need to see her smile.

...here we are, damn what would Darcie have thought about the hell house? thank god that's not where we are right now. it's shocking how fast we made it, it was like a fucking flash of lighting...fucking awesome though. I made my way out the bus anxious and extremely excited...oh yeah I'm gonna see my girl...can you believe that I get to call her my girl! god I'm being so stupid. I carried the two cases, I don't even know if they were mine I just picked up whatever, ah shit last time this happened I tripped on my trench coat. I set a case down and grab the keys out my pocket. oh man I can't wait to see that face, that energy, that big ball of faith. I turned the key.

---

***DARCIE***

My eyes traveled at the moving door, my eyes widened and my teeth flashed.

hallelujah. he give me a smile, his eyes at bright as mine I run to him. Snow should have been falling from the sky...but please...this is California. I leapt into his arms wrapping my legs onto his waist his longs arms holding me tight as he set down a case. Words couldn't be spoken, we just needed each others touch, I nuzzled my face his neck. I love his long neck. I smile to myself as I place a kiss on his neck and I felt his hand go down to my ass, I lifted my head up to finally meet those eyes, god the happiness tat rushed through my body, our lips instantly crash in a passionate long kiss. I twirled his blonde strands between my fingers. "you miss me?" he smiled, giving me a cute kiss on my nose. "too much" I giggled. "too much?" he chuckled amused, I nodded as I kissed him again...I can do it forever. God ,unexplainable getting lost in each others eyes and kisses...who the fuck can ask for more? The way he looked at me made me feel overwhelmed in an oddly satisfying way, like when fans ask for autographs but nowhere near close. And of course I've felt this way before but it seemed different with Duff...not to sound like that person. I felt beautiful. I looked at his lips, his soft lips. I looked back at his eyes, god it feels like a superpower...Tommy and I were able to do it but Tommy's my best friend my brother...it feels like Duff's known me my whole life, he knew my antics. "kiss me" his eyes glared back at mine, I kissed him, mhm he slipped in his tongue which just lit my whole face up, Duff was still standing carrying me, our lips parted and we smiled at each other as we saw the group of boys behind us waiting to get through. Duff moved to the side, still holding onto me. Duff quickly nuzzled into my neck, holding and hugging me. aw, he's so cute. I hugged him tight, he smelled like cigarette smoke, alcohol, and.his hair..huh this smells familiar..."are you wearing aqua net ?" I questioned, he looked at me, stunned like he didn't think I would notice and a bit embarrassed, he swallowed. "uhm yeah?" he said. I heard wheezing and held in laughter and chokes behind me, I raised a brow.

"you left your hairspray in the bus, so Duff's been using that to 'keep you around'" Axl chuckled, I looked back at Duff, I smiled and kissed him.

"I'll spray some Oscar de la renta on some stuff when I'm not there, alright?" I smiled, he nodded with that cute smile, his lips were back on mine, I squealed and smiled.