Chapter 47

***DUFF***

"Darcellyn?" I called, she turned around, flicking the cigarette away, her eyes red, her breathing extremely staggered as she trembled.

"what the fuck did he do?" I said slowly walking towards her.

"nothing" she said innocently, as I held her hands

"what are you doing here?" she asked

"had a gig after the movie" I said

"now tell me...what the fuck did he do"

"it's more like what I did-or what I told him" she said

I gulped, she clung onto me tight as I held on tighter, her head on my chest, I already knew but I couldn't really believe it...I mean she loves Nikki...I didn't want her to respond, I had to spit something out first...even if her response wasn't what I was thinking. I had been waiting for a moment like the since I saw her but now I feel bad for it happening like this. She felt bad...hell I feel bad.

I looked down at those glimmering eyes, that shimmered bright, all the noise coming out from the bars and clubs faded.

We both leaned in, it felt slow too slow, I pulled her in...her sweet lips on mine sweet lips tainted a bit from the salt of her tears but still...Darcie, though we had kissed just a few hours ago it felt like something new, but unfamiliar and great our lips parted her eyes fluttered up to meet mine she smiled, same bright white beautiful smile.

I chuckled.

"lets go" I smiled as we walked to the car, I opened the door for her she smiled as she got in...damn Duff is this real?