Chapter 18

***DUFF***

I woke up the daily sound of Axl's little morning chant.

All the boys came out, seeing the little head resting on my chest.

"oh shitttt, you did it dude" Slash whispered, Izzy beside him.

"no dude I didn't do it, Nikki cheated on her" I said

"even better" he nudged me, "I didn't fuck her" I responded

"dude you legit got a free pass!" Slash said

"no she with Nikki dude, and she isn't a groupie!" I scoffed

"Izzy" I called him over, he sat across from me, a beer in his hand as his eyes quickly traveled to a sleeping Darcie on my chest.

"how the hell did you ever... like"

"let go of her?" he finished with a smile

"we were teenagers, I was fresh out if Indiana and she was just this-" he shrugged

"she's got a thing with the rockers" he laughed "she's got that spirit", I recall what she said the night before...

"I ain't part of the rock n' roll standards" she said

"everyone is London was all over her" he smiled

"how'd you get her?"

"I mean look at me" he smiled, we laughed I tried not to wake her.

"I kinda just fell for her, love at first sight I would say"

"why'd she leave?" I asked

"how do you know she's the one that left?"

"I mean look at her Iz" I chuckled, it was obvious. She may have a soft heart but she knows what she wants, plus, I can't imagine any dude leaving her on purpose. She shifted, her hand reaching up to block the sun directly shining in her eyes.

"morning" I looked down at her, I smiled and looked back at Izzy.

"morning" he said freshly

"oh fuck off dickwad" she spat as her middle finger sprung up quickly going down to run it through her hair.

"you know years go by...and that bratty mouth of yours doesn't seem to go away" he said

"and it never will you greasy haired bastard" she spat as she sat up, all the boys gasped and laughed at her comeback. My arm still around her, I couldn't help but laugh and smile and how cute she was but also how extremely fierce she still is at the same time.

"damn Izzy she got you good, must feel nice" slash said as all the other boys sat around us as Tommy came busting through the bus door.

"hey Tom whatsup" Slash said casually

"hey dude"

"Tommy?" I heard her soft voice

"where've you been?"

"if your here to take me back I don't wanna"

"why what happened?" his breath labored almost like he had been running.

I prepared for Darcellyn to most likely gonna break down in tears, I gently grabbed her shoulder to give it a light squeeze.

"my so called boyfriend, looked real good inside some other whore last night" she muttered, his eyes widened.

"that why the son of a bitch has been so pissy towards all of us...shit" Tommy looks down he was almost shocked, am I the only one that wasn't? He looked back up to all of us.

"do you guys mind if she rides with you for a bit, just until uh...I talk some sense into Nikki" he seethed, we all looked to Axl cause if someone was gonna have a problem it would be him...

"it's all good" Axl said,"thanks man" he went to Darcie and gave her hug, you can tell they cared about each other a lot...it was sweet, a genuine smile washed over her lips as Tommy hugged her, she has to be the most adorable thing in the world.