Chapter 46

***DARCIE***

The drive home felt like when your in high school and you know you did something wrong but wasn't the worse but you know something was gonna happen the you went home. Either that or when you were out way past curfew or whatever...this reminded me of a very similar situation, of something that happened a while ago...if anything. I remember when I first met Nikki and I was dating Izzy, and they both gave off the same familiar vibe, dark hair, smoking with a sexy style that no one not even themselves can really explain nor perfect. The only thing that separated them was there attitude, Nikki was a smart ass, and Izzy was a fuckin straight up just an outcast with bad style that wanted to play music. I liked or loved both of them, and it was hard to pick but not as hard or heart heavy as whatever the fuck is going on now, I pulled into the drive way, slammed the door shut and there was Nikki sitting on the couch.

"where the hell were you?" he said as I shut the door.

"went to see a movie" I said

"that Swayze shit?" he spat

"yes...that Swayze shit" I said back

"the fuck is your problem?" he said making my eyes widen, what's my problem? really? I stay calm at first.

"what do you mean?"

"why the fuck are you being so pissy lately?" he said with a nasty ass attitude

"your asking the wrong person Nik"

"oh don't blame this on me Darcellyn...why don't you love me?" he asked, I stood up.

"Nikki I do love you!"

"save the sappy bullshit Darcell"

"what are you saying? that I don't love you?" I laughed as tears started spilling out my eyes.

"don't fucking cry Darcellyn, I'm not having any of that bullshit" he growled as he stood up.

"bullshit! Nikki I have done nothing but fucking love you, I do love you...I'll always fucking love you, you know why I said yes when you asked to marry me when I'm only 22 years? yeah it could be because I'm young and stupid or whatever but it's because I love you! but it seems like you've found something you love more which I can't even accept" I trembled.

"oh this" he smirked picking up a syringe he had filled up on the table.

"this is what you're upset about?" he mocked and pouted

"well she makes me fucking happy Darcellyn, if you cared so much maybe you would make feel the way she does" he yelled

"are you out of your fucking mind?" I scoffed

"maybe." he smirked, I couldn't do anything but whimper I was horrified I let a few more tears slip out, I looked down at my ring on my shaky fingers, I sniffled.

"I love you Nikki" I said

"stop saying you fucking love me when I know you don't" he yelled so loud, the whole house felt like it was spinning and vibrating. Fuck.

"please don't-" my voice shook

"please don't what?" he said as he walked towards me, my breathing labored.

"say you fucking love me" he snarled, the words couldn't come out my mouth they refused to, god what's happening...I can't.

there was silence as his dilated eyes gleaming with fury and anger, fuck if I run he'll even be more mad, and I'm sick of running from it. My tears stopped, my jaw clenched.

"I...fucking hate you Nikki" the words came out me easily but left feeling uneasy, i don't hate him, maybe at the moment but- "hate me?" he cocked his head "hate me?" he snarled grabbing my wrist.

"let go of me Nikki" I growled, but his grip only got tighter...this wasn't Nikki anymore not even close.

I pryed his hands off me, "fuck off Sixx" I yelled, there was silence, I looked down to my hands again tears running down, as I took a breath and slowly twisted the ring off my finger.

"Nikki, I'm sorry..." I cried

"baby what are you doing?" he whimpered in a huff, his entire mood changed.

"you really do...hate me" he whimpered, though the mood switch was manipulative and disgusting...I felt bad, my heart broke but I was done, the ring was off...it was done. What the fuck was happening to him? what had this drug done to him?

"don't fucking do that shit Nikki, I'm fucking done" I said, as I put the ring on the table right next to the syringe.

"what the fuck are you saying Darce?" he said, I tried to gather my thoughts as I looked down and took another breath.

"I-I'm saying that I can't do this anymore...and I-I think my heart belongs to someone else...and it isn't you..." I trembled and sniffled

"I'm sorry" I said

I turned back to the door, I wasn't gonna break down right here...not now. As my hand was on the door, I thought about it but I didn't. I opened the door and quickly drove off. "fuck" I muttered, I couldn't feel the entire ride, I didn't know how to feel...it wasn't euphoric or anything it was just blank nothing, I felt like my throat was closing in, The strip was filled with a bunch of people, but it was the place I felt most at home right now, hopefully nobody noticed me but it's late at night...and chatter and shouts coming from the clubs echoed throughout the empty street. I lit a cigarette and paced around my car, what did I just do? was it a mistake?hell no, I fell for Duff, it would be wrong to still be with Nikki, especially in his current state, all I kept seeing was his grip on my wrist and then him on the ground whimpering, it made me sad but it also angered me. I'm praying no one sees me or I'll break down even more. God I'm worried for Nikki, what if he does something...I don't want him to hurt himself or anyone else. I paced up and down and span around as I smoked looking up at the stars, trying to just be happy and hope...but it wasn't as strong. I couldn't breathe, I was hyperventilating. God am I gonna pass out?

"Darcellyn?"