Chapter 64

***DUFF***

ah. finally a break...I mean I don't mind actually...I just wanted to see Dar. Saturday MTV was kind of shit to be honest. But who could fully hate it? The same girl that does all the interviews and announcements came on

This Just in

A few days ago, Hollywood sweetheart Darcellyn Lee was on, The Darren Ghana show, when she was asked about her reaction on Nikki Sixx's public statement about their relationship, when she explains she does not know what happened the public statement was aired right here on MTV before the commercial break...

the video of Nikki plays

Fucking asshole...I look at Darcell who I have my arm around, secure, her eyes glimmer annoyed and embarrassed at the screen, I knew Dar. she most likely brushed it off at first...but now it was bothering her...also cause I do that a lot too.... I could tell she shifted, she kept looking down, her lip in a hidden pout. I held her closer and kissed her temple.

After the showing of this clip it was reported, at the Shaunce Hotel that the two got into a start of what seem to be a rock n roll rumble between the bands before being held back.

Shit...she quickly bolted up...oh no. Her hair whipped as she stood, like a child she ran off and stomped away. I got up, and followed her upstairs, the house was dark.

"babe? Darcell, come on" I knocked on our bedroom door....

I couldn't quite read her expression, her fingers picking at her lips, I sat down beside her she didn't look at me....god please look at me, I took her hands away from her lips.

" I don't want people getting hurt Duff" she said "you know I hate that shit-"

"I know Dar it's just-" I stopped myself and looked at her, she raised a quizzical brow, I gave it a little smirk, her expression read 'if you knew...why did you do it?'.

"I love you. and I just I felt pissed and I just-" she pulled me in, she kissed me, of course I kissed back duh. Girls got power. I smirk. She looks at me deeply her eyes twinkle as they look into each of mine, this counts as a baptism right?

"I just- I don't want people getting hurt because of me" she said.

"no baby, it's not because of you, I just, I just wanted to protect you" I picked her hands up, but she slid them away. oh no, no- my eyes softened and panicked a bit. No wait, she was hiding something.

"Dar?" I spoke softly, I looked at her 'it's alright' I blinked, she nodded. Her hand in a fist. I brushed my thumbs over her knuckles, I gently turn her wrist , and open her hands up. Crescents, nail prints digging into her soft skin on her inner arm, faded marks on her palm. I look at her, look of shame she has on... embarrassment.

"hey" I said she looked at me, I pulled her close to me. Brushing her hair away from her face.

"it's okay" I smile, I hold my hand out similar shapes in on the center of my palm. "I do it too", I held her hand in mine. Our hands danced and played around, tangling themselves. Her small hands and my big hands. Her hands were soft, nails painted red like always. My hands were rough, that's on playing stringed instruments. We giggle at our hands, her soft, small fingers. We smile and giggle, our palms rest on each other, god she so small, she's so cute. She smiles...yes, I smile. Our fingers interlock, we smile like we've never held hands before, but really it felt magical. She brings our intertwined and uneven hands to her lips and and gives it a sweet kiss, she nuzzles her head into my chest.

"and it wasn't a rumble" I said, she looked up at me and smiled "i...kinda flipped out first" I said kissing her soft cheeks "slash handcuffed me to the bed", she giggled...

--