Chapter 12

***DUFF***

I dragged out some amps and my bass I was going to use for tonight, Axl quickly slapped my shoulder and all the other guys, "she was awesome man!"

"assuming your talking about goddess like super hot space cadette Duff's been drooling over" Slash chuckled, I shot him and glare and rolled my eyes, this is never gonna get old...I see Izzy casually minding his business...okay something not right here Izzy may be quiet but this is a new territory of quiet especially when talking about a clearly obvious hot chic.

My attention to the guys quickly faded seeing the high haired Motley Crue coming out of a bus, Tommy quickly opening the compartment under the bus, and dragging amps and what not out. Nikki ducked out the bus turning his body back towards it and putting a hand out, another hand quickly clung onto his, dragging along a girl, the girl. The one I saw at the Rainbow. My memory of her was clear but delayed, but her face and style was well not to be dramatic but... iconic, she had on a matching blazer and shorts set, it was black with faint white lines, she smiled her tongue between her teeth as she giggled. Her bracelets around her wrist jingled a little bit, her heels clacked against the concrete. As she and Nikki walk hand in hand, I see Izzy, his head trailing off following their every move just as I am, I cock a brow...he shakes his head slightly and looks back at the cases in front of him and sees me. He sees that I saw. Sees that I was also looking. We ignore whatever moment just happened and go on the with the day...

"I can already feel a shit show" Slash muttered

"where's the girl?" I ask

"your still on that?" he said

"I'm just curious" I tried to hide my obvious curiosity and infatuation, but I can't! With all of it! what's happening with Izzy and her cause clearly he's either feeling the same thing I feel, or he knows something I don't. But most importantly her...how do I get to her...oh I know! I can't because she's with the band were headlining and not only is that fucked up but that'll fuck up the band! We have so much right now! this is our break...

"I don't know but if your gonna make moves at least do it carefully, Nikki and Tommy are pretty cool" Slash said "yeah I know that's why I'm not making any moves" I laughed

"hey hey don't completely quit" he chuckled "just talk to her..."

"I mean she does look pretty cool though" I said "cool? I think more hot" he said, I laughed at the corny joke "what's she like anyway?" I asked.

"I don't know man but she's super cool, her and Axl clicked like that" he said snapping his fingers, sure sparked a little jealously in me but it was nothing to go crazy over. "she's nothing like what you see on tv" he chuckled, I wouldn't know I don't watch that much tv, "I don't know man she looks familiar but the only thing that comes up in my head in that Pantene shampoo commercial" I chuckle, he shrugs. "hey what's going on with Izzy?" he asked.

"yknow I was gonna ask the same thing..."

--

A few hours later the show was done, we were just about to hop back on the road, but it wouldn't be Rock N' Roll if we didn't party in every state we were in. Everything was going well, groupies all over us, voices were hard to hear until I found myself tuning into one particular conversation, had to be close but I couldn't point to where it was. This gorgeous chick was all up on me...damn I want a blowjob. I kissed her, grabbed her ass, I heard her moan into my mouth as she went down to my neck-

"I know and I'm sorry" I heard a voice be as loud as she can, through the music and the shouts.

"you don't -" she sighed in frustration... The girl. She had on something different than earlier, she wore something different than the set she had on before, she wore a red spaghetti strap shirt, a belt tightly hugging the jeans on her waist, her hair was down unlike the other times I had seen her which was only twice where her hair was wagging in a high ponytail, her hair was flowing down perfectly with a perfect Hollywood amount of volume, perfectly teased to shape her face...

She quickly rested her head on the phone box for a minute, and walked out into the darkness, I saw her hair flow back and leave. I quickly slipped the little drunken arms of the chic that were around me away and went out. I noticed the awful silence this place had, nothing like L.A. I walked out, my hair blew a bit. My head turned a few times as I heard sniffles and tiny sobs, my head turned again to see her crying trying to wipe away tears and sniffle everything away, letting the wind dry her eyes but little tears still slipping out as she looked away to the night sky beside her as she sat on one of the empty parking barriers, I walked towards her like she was a bunny rabbit that can run away if they weren't approached gently. I felt like I was in a movie or something...does she have this affect on everyone?

"hey" I said. "you alright?"

she looked up, her eyes a little bit puffy, she sniffed and quickly wiped a tear away, and cocked her head but quickly or at least attempted to collect herself.

"yeah" she said with a breathy sigh, as I sat next to her. I'm usually not awkward but...she was so elegant and she looked so fragile, and I feel like I'm in a trance now that I'm in such close proximity to her but I didn't know what to do. I took a bandanna out of my inner pocket of my leather jacket, and handed it to her. She gave a weak smile and took it, and gently wiped her tears away. I took out my pack of reds and silently offered one to her. She nodded and chuckled as she took it out the box.

"well look at that" I smiled as I lit her cigarette, her tears seem to clear up...her voice was a little course.

"your uh" she said as my head quickly looked over to hers as she looked down for a moment to tap her cigarette.

"your that guy from the Rainbow" she smiled

"yeah" I said like a doofus.

"sorry I was gawking at you like that" she laughed at herself as she exhaled.

"it's alright" I said, I mean I wanted to say that I was used to it but it didn't seem right...I usually don't mind being smooth and cocky but...

"even though your most likely used to it" she chuckled

"touché" i smiled, ooh does that sound too cocky?

she put her hand out

"I'm Darcie" she smiled, I took her hand gently and shook it.

"Duff" I smiled

"your real tall Duff" she smiled, I look down at chuckled...damn is that always what people notice first?

"it's cute" she quickly said

"your from uh-"

"guns n roses yeah", "I've seen you somewhere...but-" I said, shit I don't want to be rude.

"I don't watch a lot of Tv or films" I looked down embarrassed.

"oh no it's okay" she quickly said

"thank god" she muttered, as she brought the cigarette up to her lips, god look at her...what is this man? woah. her blue eyes looked straight into mine.

"most people just know me as either 'Ms. Hollywood' or just Tommy Lee's little sister" she sniffled, I smiled. "nah I just thought you were...beautiful" I said, fuck why did you just say that you moron! she looked at me almost like she was shocked, she giggled, I couldn't help but smile.

"thank you" she said flustered, she fluffed out her hair a bit.

"can we walk or something?" she asks

I nod, and stand up offering a hand, her hands detach from her huddled legs, she smiles and takes my hand.