Chapter 15

***DUFF***

There was a little bit of Vodka left in the bottle so I just took the rest.

"hey Stevie" I called as he was about to walk about the door, he turned back.

"just a couple more of these" I said twirling the bottle in my hand, he nodded and went out, I sighed.

"Axl you feeling okay?" Izzy shouted toward the bathroom

"fuck off" Axl said from the locked door, we all groaned and our rolled eyes and mocked, my eyes traveled back to my bass, Axl is such a pain in the ass sometimes, I get he gets all pensive and he cares a lot but he makes everyone else feel like shit, like were just staff members or some shit.ugh. I hope he gets his shit together by the time we perform, if we have a shitty performance I'm not blaming myself this time. I got up from my seat and lit a cigarette and headed outside. I mean what's the problem anyway, we are doing great, leave it up to Axl to fuck shit up.

I felt a bump, I looked down to see...her...Darcie, a really...

"woah"came out my mouth, do I look like an idiot? My eyebrows lifted up as I nervously scratched my neck, I looked carefully at her figure in front of me, man... She had on a black lace up top that looked like it belonged to a five year old, it had some pins in for a worn out look. I looked down to see that she had these lace up shorts...wait I think I have those too, I only caught a glimpse of her knee high boots, I quickly met her starry eyes and white smile.

"hi" she said swaying around to catch my attention, shit I made it obvious. I smiled.

"you look...dolled up" shit is that an insult or, she's giggling alright not an insult, phew, girls take shit the wrong way a lot.

"yeah" she smiled the tip of her tongue in between her teeth. She started walking forward, I walked beside her.

"Nikki and I are doing something special after the show" she smiled, she bubbled up with happiness when she said Nikki's name.

"that's cool, what are you doing?"

"what normal couples do" "I feel like I don't get enough of it" she added

"of what?"

"normality" she said perfectly, the wind blew her hair like it was a movie, her hair tussled lightly. Man oh man, how was Izzy able to let go of her...

"how so?" I snapped out my own thoughts and just listened to her.

"I don't know...I feel like dating as an artist is more of a task not something natural" she said

"I guess, rockstars are never keen on dating it's mostly just-"

"groupies and stuff" she said and locked her eyes with mine.

"yeah" I sighed

"McKagan get your ass in here" I heard a voice yell, or let me make it clear. Axl's voice, I rolled my eyes.

"speak of the devil" I groaned

"aw don't worry, just have faith" she said as she ran a hand through my hair to mess it up, she smiled...I smiled back, she looked down at her cute swatch watch, it was a pink leopard design.

"shit, I gotta go, the boys are gonna be performing in a bit" she said

"yeah, I should see what the prick wants" I grumble as I walked in front of the door, my hands on the knob, she turned back.

"see you later Darce" I smiled looking back at her

"see you later " she laughed as she walked away, god damn. I felt like I couldn't wipe this damn smile off my face, I shook my head and opened the door, I turned my back to the room quickly to shut the door, and turned around, everyone either drunk, annoyed or both, Axl standing in the corner of the room, sulking, arms crossed, with a pissy look on his face.

I snickered as I went to sit in between slash and izzy, Steven handed me a new bottle of vodka, I quickly twisted the cap open and started drinking....

let's just say the show was shitty.