Chapter 22

***DARCIE***

Tommy was picking up an extra dose of zombie dust. It was late at night and I was hella tired, I rested my head on Nikki's shoulder as his head rested on top of mine, Tommy 's head popped into the plane.

"you guys" he chuckled, as he walked toward Nikki and I, Vince and Mick inching closer to see as Tommy slapped a magazine in front of us, Nikki slowly opened his eyes and brought the magazine up to our heads.

"Nikki Sixx and Hollywood icon Darcie Lee...Hot Steamy Hollywood Romance" he said with a chuckle rephrasing the main headline. The front page showing numerous photos of Nikki and I kissing , one of him hold my hand and kissing my cheek, I smiled. Nikki looked so good, I mean he always does but he looked like he was raging with confidence if these photos, like he knew the camera was there, he was wearing a ruffled deep V shirt, revealing the dog tags and necklaces on his neck dangling onto his bare chest, a leather jacket on top of the shirt as he flashed a smile with his straight white teeth at me and kissed me. We did look perfect, I had on a red dress with a mesh white long button up over it with my pink sunglasses I wore everywhere. My fingers were playing with my lip, I'm horny and I can't hide it. Nikki looked stunning, I looked down to his jeans, that were tight around his-

"Dar?" I shook my head and looked up at Tommy.

"hm?" I hummed looking up at Tommy, my hand gripped Nikki's arm tight.

"mom's gonna flip" he laughed, I laughed back.

"it's fine moms been flipping out since we dropped out of senior year or even worst for me I dropped out sophomore year" I scoffed,.

"true" he said giving me a nod and smiling as he walked to the back for a drink.

"holy shit shit, what's with the grip" he said through his teeth looking at me, I quickly let go leaving my hand just gently wresting on his arm.

"well don't let go" he smirked, I smile, just tightening my grip on his arm, as our faces leaned into each other.

"it's hot" he muttered, his nose tingling against mine, I bit my lip I could barely utter shit out my lips, I just looked at him, Nikki leaning and looming over me, damn what's with me a dominant men?

"now" he muttered as he finger gently lifted my chin up "tell me what's got you all hot and bothered" he smiled but still kept a serious tone.

I licked my lips as I slid the the magazine closer.

"uh huh" he smiled as I looked down at his jeans, tight and slowly growing more and more.

My eyes looked up, damn he caught me. He looked down on me with that dumb ass smirk of his, I pulled on his shirt and kissed him, my lips eager and forcefully clashing with his as he grabbed and supported the back of my neck, I quickly tossed my head back to the boys sitting in the back, all of them getting high out their minds nowhere near Nikki and I perfect. I looked back at Nikki as he continued shoving his tongue down my damn throat, but not in a negative context. Between breaths I unzipped his jeans letting his dick spring free from his tight jeans, I stroked his big length slowly as I gave in and let him finish kissing me, as soon as our lips unlatched I quickly began to tie my hair up.

"no leave your hair, I'll take care of that" he said, my eyes fluttered up for a second and bent down to take him in my mouth. I could barely focus, his grunts as he twisted my hair through his hand and gripped it tight. The thought of Tommy or anyone walking by was scary but made it fun and thrilling.

"fuck" he groaned loud, my eyes widened but I quickly brushed it off.

"baby I'm gonna cum" he said as he came in my mouth, I quickly swallowed, and licked up the excess cum he had dripping down himself. I tasted him and swallowed, satisfied as hell I sat up straightening out my hair, I looked at him as I wiped the corners of my mouth and flashed an innocent smile.

"damn did you swallow?"

"what the fuck do you think?" I said

"that's my girl" he smiled, snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me close.