Chapter 7

***7 Years Ago***

She was just still a kid, Tommy and her were fresh out of High school or more like fresh high school drop outs

She was just still a kid, Tommy and her were fresh out of High school or more like fresh high school drop outs. Tommy and the Crue were just playing small gigs, Her and Tommy living on their own...but they couldn't really afford it.

Darcellyn was 17, 18 at most, she was working every night in Hollywood's hottest Strip clubs, From The Body Shop to the Seventh Veil... she was out all night.

The Cathouse, that's where she met Sharise, she was changing into her costume as the phone rang.

"it's for you Darcie!" someone shouted

"comin" she said as she hopped out of her dressing room chair and answered the phone.

Tommy: hey Dar

Darcie: hey Tom! what's goin on?

Tommy: listen I'm taking my girl out today...and the guys are headed towards the Cathouse, so just be careful, I know you don't know all of them to well yet.

Darcellyn had just met Mick and that was it, but she was performing in front of the guys which was scary.

Darcie: I'll be fine Tom

Tommy: and if any of them are being creepy just let me know alright?

she laughed.

Darcie: okay T-bone, I love you...

Tommy: love you sis

she hung up the phone, she felt nervous but why? she barley knows these guys, the people she usually performs more are strangers anyway?

"who was it?" Sharise asked as she walked back into the dressing room, she was teasing her hair up, Darcie helped her out by bobby pinning some of her random strands.

"Tommy, he said the band is gonna be here tonight" she groaned

"holy shit really?"

"yeah, I've barely even met them though-" Darcellyn complained as Sharis quickly put down her brush, and got up, she grabbed Darcellyn's hands leading them out the dressing room.

"well let's go see" she giggled, as she lead them backstage she made a small opening in the curtain  as they both peaked through, "Holy shit look at that blonde one" she squealed

"what is it with blonde liking other blondes" Darcellyn whispered as her eyes plastered onto someone else. His hair was teased high, almost covering his eyes but you can tell they were brushed to the side so he can see, he had green glistening orbs, he pulled up a cigarette to his lips. His faced look soft and innocent, not a baby face but he looked elegantly masculine but hot.

"hot damn, girl" she smiled with a breathy sigh.

"can you help me tighten my guarders?" Darcie asked as Sharise bent down to her thighs to tighten them, she flinched a little bit as they tightened around her thighs "don't cut off my circulation" she giggled, her eyes still on the man smoking his cigarette, he made such swift movements with his fingers and the cigarette between them, he laughed shining some bright white straight teeth, he exhaled slowly and licked his lips.

"were on" Dixie said pressing the music, she went up the spiral stair case and waited for the music to Cue, Darcie looked down at Sharise looking up at her also waiting.

"we got this girl" she said as she smiled, the music played.

They went out, Darcellyn pulled the curtain to the balcony portion of the stage, and danced a bit. Her eyes looked down to see Sharise, her eyes signaling for her to join her downstairs, she subtly nodded. She waited for the chorus, whipped her hair and slid down the pole to meet Sharise. They slid around the poles for a minute or two showing off their tricks, her mind was on a high, mindlessly but dancing with passion and a want to waste some energy, but her eyes and body were craving and infatuated by the eyes that met mine, Tommy's bassist, sitting right there, a sneaky look on his face, his eye brows made a mischievous curve on his face, his face of trouble gave her something to relate to, something she felt within, but he wasn't smirking like the other two guys were, his face showed trouble...yes. But his lips were parted, his eyes stared into hers, the three rockstars that everyone knew were flooding up the strip almost every night, were in the best seats of the house, right in front. She looked towards the girls, they all gave each other a quick wink. As they put on their bold and confident faces we crawled towards the three rockstars. Dixie heading towards the guitarist, Sharise headed towards the smokin blonde, and Darcellyn headed towards the poofy haired man, as she came closer the smirk began to appear more visible on his face. She climbed through the table, and straddled him, his lips came close to her jaw, she felt his hands trickle on her thigh.

"so this is Darcellyn Lee huh?" he said looking up at her. She looked back at him.

"you bet. and you are?" she smiled pushing my hair away, "Nikki Sixx" he said as he lifted one of her thighs up to support it.

"Tommy Lee's infamous little sister" he said looking her up and down, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear. I looked over to Sharise who looked over to me after giving the blonde a kiss.

she nodded her head and gave her a wink....