Chapter 8

She looked over at the group of boys and ran over, they were in mid conversation. "listen alright they are awesome, you just gotta trust me on this one" Nikki said. They all had cigarettes hanging out their mouths, they huddled together, it was like a gang, they all had leather on. Nikki and Darcie locked eyes, they quickly looked down and ignored the contact they had with each other, honestly it was getting pretty annoying. Maybe she'll talk to him about it. All them straighten up before going inside "stay close Darcellyn" Tommy says, "gotcha" she smiled as they walk into the Rainbow, everyone looks up at them like they were fucking gods or something. She looked at the boys shuffle to a booth, and chuckled at the sight of them flipping the collars of their leather jackets, Darcie remember how much Tommy and her begged for a leather jacket in the beginning of high school, mom and dad must've thought they were gonna join a gang or something.

She finished her cigarette off and put it out on the ashtray, she turned to see the waiter grabbing menus from a box, she tap him on the shoulder "2 cups of vodka please" she smiled, he nods. "Darcellyn!" she heard a shout through the loud room "coming asshole" she shouted as she walked over to the table, she's sitting right across from Nikki, she sighs. Great. "okay I will say this.... that bratty ass stomp off was pretty badass" he said, she smiled and laughed as the waiter brought over some drinks as well as the 2 cups of vodka "thank you" she mouthed, jack for Nikki of course, she took a nice gulp, "listen if were just gonna spend the entire night doing what we've been doing for 5 years, I don't-"

"it's not that easy Darcellyn" he said, he sighed as he put his arms on the table.

"you sure cause it's pretty easy for me" she licked her lips getting the stinging vodka off.

"your light, you shouldn't be drinking that much vodka straight" he said, she squinted for a second. "so what are you Tommy now?" she scoffed, "no, god no I hope you don't see me like that...I'm just saying"he said, what the fuck is he getting at, maybe she should just go for dudes her age. After all her and Tommy have always been the younger ones of the group. It still shocks her that she's 22 and somehow in this industry, it's mind boggling. "what the hell is your point Sixx?", "so who's fault was it?" he asked, she raised a brow. "what who's fault was it? you mean sleeping with you? you're still on that?" she laughed, she just wanted it to be washed over and forgotten like every other thing...

"yes, I'm still on that" he says, she rolls her eyes and downs the first cup. "slow down" he murmurs.

"let me get this straight...so you're still on this whole 'we fucked' situation when yesterday night it clearly seemed like you don't care, and now you're all 'I care'?, which one is it Nikki? am I just a fuck or are we actually gonna talk like adults?"

he stares blankly, "your not just a fuck" he says lowly. "then what the fuck am I Nikki?" he looked at her as he fiddles with the bracelets on his wrists. "cause one minute it's "oh I wrote this song about you and you are so special' and the next I feel like those groupies that you just leave in bed" they talk lowly, trying not to have any obvious frustration or seething anger pouring out to the entire bar or not even that to the entire band.

"look we can talk on the plane, but can we at least try to have fun?" he asks, his eyes glimmer. Their feet touch under the table and kick each other, as they sip on their drinks.