Chapter 55

***DUFF***

I took a gulp of beer as I looked down at the paper, and plucked down on my strings, alright, let's see here, I plucked down on the note, and though about the song, yeah no.

"hey dude, I'm gonna change it back it doesn't sound right" I said as I tuned it down and bit and replayed it, yep a lot better. I set the bass and papers down as the guys tried things out we were fooling around a bit since we've rehearsed all day...but the show was tomorrow, I sighed and turned on the Tv, which I couldn't really pay attention to because, the studio door slammed shut, with a crying Darcie in front of it, god why are you doing this...I hate seeing her cry it fucking hurts, why...anger boiled through me...who?

"babe?" I called out as I stood up, she silenced herself, tears still streaming out as she tried to hide her face from me...I hate it when she does that, what will it take to show her how I see her, if only she could live my life to see what I see, she was closed off, I quickly held her, feeling those small arms cling tightly to my waist, she was breathing hard as I sat her down on the couch, I lifted up her chin, some mascara running down her sparkly eyes. I quickly swiped them away.

"I need you to breathe" I said, as she looked at me, and nodded. I helped her take off her blazer so felt some cool air, she quickly grabbed my wrist, and shook her head.

"Darce your gonna pass out" I softly said as she let go of my wrist and removed her blazer, she was just wearing a leather bra underneath, god everything about her is distracting in the best way, she sniffled as I tucked a piece of hair out of her face behind her ear.

"I'm sorry" she muttered, my brow raised. "for what?" I smiled, as she pointed to the Tv, all of the boys gave her a reassuring nod and smile as we all looked at the Tv.

Clips of Darcie on the Larry Lenning's show, he was asking about her and Nikki. She simply didn't answer, I saw the look on her face, the look I've seen on my face. She shifted uncomfortably in the chair, the clip was cut back to somebody talking on screen.

"apparently, the Hollywood princess walked off the Lennings show after the questions about Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx, though the icon herself did clarify some questions in short" the reporter said as it went to another video, Darcie, exhaling some smoke, men and all around her microphones over head and near her face, people shouting things that were barely even audible, she looked uncomfortable, I looked over to her face attached to the screen, can she get a damn break? I snaked a hand around her waist and pulled her close, as I looked back on the screen.

"were you having an affair with Duff Mckagan?" I almost snorted hearing the question, she made a disgusted face at the man "no" she said bluntly as she kept walking, I lowered the tv a bit as she picked up the phone on the table and dialed in a number.

"Stacie? what the fuck is going on?" she said into the phone as she put it down and put it on speaker phone, she sat back and crossed her legs as I sat back with her, calmly tracing her back.

papers tussled through the phone "we were just on the phone with Motley Crue management, everything will be fine" the voice said.

"fine? how about guns n roses" she said, biting at her fingertips, I held her wrist and gently took it from her mouth.

"what about it you? you haven't told us much" the voice snapped

"watch it Stacie, I'm not playing around with you right now" Darce snarled, the boys and I looked at each other, aroused, and infatuated by this girls absolute power and fuckin sassiness, So much innocence and emotion but also power. damn...I melt. She was crying before but now that sadness just turned into fuckin anger...rock n roll man.

"well if you want us to help, you have to tells us what's going on" she looked at me and the boys we all nodded.

"I thought I made it clear on tv did I not? Nikki and I had issues, it's over" she said

"would you like that to be your statement to the public?"

"for now...yes. I don't want Duff or anyone else dragged into it" she said as I held her soft small hands in my I rubbed my thumb gently on her knuckles.

"okay bye" she said pressing the button ending the call, she sighed as she leaned into my opens arms, god I love her, as I placed a soft kiss on her temple, god how many times can I say it? fuckin endlessly. I kept looking at her breasts tightly pressed onto her leather bra, god damn, I shifted uncomfortably, all the guys crotches are covered so I'm guessing I'm not the only one, but also what are guys doing gawking at my girl, she turned her head to me giving me a little smile.

"your dick is big as is, what makes you think I won't feel it when you get hard" she said, my eyes widened, this girl man, I put my hand on the back of her neck and brought her lips to mine, our lips forcefully smacking into each others, her lips were soft, her sweet tongue against mine, she moaned into my mouth, which just made me even more riled up.

"ahem" a voice dragged, as we looked at the boys, smirking.

"let's get home, were on a bus to San Diego tomorrow morning" Axl said as we packed up, Darcie put her blazer back on but didn't button it. I smirked as I put my bass in the case, we were all set ready to leave the studio, I lit a cigarette for Darcie and myself before a man rushed in.

"you guys leaving now?" he said with a rush of concern in his voice.

"yeah. why?" Axl turned, as we all cocked a brow., he looked down overwhelmed as he cleared his throat. "the cars outside"he said quickly, rushing away. We all looked at each other, confused. I took Darcie's hand the clung on tight to mine, I looked at her concerned face, her breathing getting a bit heavy as we looked at the Tv still playing, "live footage of the paparazzi outside of the guns N roses rehearsal space, the public getting very eager for a statement about this hot Hollywood gossip" holy hell give it a damn break dude

"ease up Darcellyn it's okay, I'm right here" I coaxed as the boys walked behind up, we opened the doors, there it was reporters, microphones, ugh. Usually we'd love the publicity but this wasn't the right type of publicity.

"Duff, Duff over here" someone called.

"Darcell, do you have anything to say to Nikki Sixx" someone said, I rolled my eyes. I looked down at Darcie she was trying to keep it together, I gave her hand a nice squeeze. She took those iconic pink glasses of her, and slipped them on her eyes, damn she's so sexy. Isn't the fact that I'm holding her hand enough? do you guys really need details like that?

"Duff, do you have anything to say?" the same person somehow made his way, I ignored him and listened to what was happening behind us, what they were asking the boys, same shit. As we packed the shit into the trunk, I led Darcie through the crowd, holding onto her shoulder tight. and lookie who it is the same fucking dude, all up in her face, I wanna fuckin punch him. "Darcellyn do you have anything to say about the rumors being made?" Darcellyn lifted her glasses and bit her lip as I just saw them keep attacking, microphones and cameras right in front of her face, she was practically trembling a bit...yeah right.

"did you really love Nikki?" "how did you meet Duff?" "Did you cheat while on tour?" "why was your wedding pushed back so far?" "was this planned" "are you hiding something", my jaw clenched, her hand tightened in mine.

"alright that enough" I said sternly to all the reporters, trying not to fucking yell as I opened the car door and helped Darcie in, her trembling hands in mine. I got myself in the car, Slash motioning for me to move in, I moved in as he quickly sat down his hand on the door, he looked up at the crowd and put a middle finger up, I laughed as he slammed the door shut. I looked to Darcie, she slid her pink little glasses off, I put my arms around her.