Chapter 21

***DUFF***

"come on baby you know I love you" Nikki said, did you? I almost rolled my eyes but decided not to out of the fact that Tommy was sitting right across from me. These dudes seriously have their own plane! holy shit even the air feels fresher, the beer somehow taste richer even.

"do you? you know that's really easy to believe when I see you fucking some other chick" she yelled. damn is it bad I find this kinda hot?

Tommy and I eyed each other, he twirled his drumsticks around as I gulped on the beer. I'm also just a bit nervous cause I'm sitting his close proximity to her brother at the moment, who for some reason I feel like could see right though me. Keep your cool. what if he knows that I like her?

"so...how was she doing on the bus?" he asked, I practically choked on my Budweiser, my grip tightened around the can. This plane is so fuckin nice...imagine having your own fucking plane. Jesus Christ.

"she was fine" I looked at a blank spot on the plane, and looked back at him smoking a cigarette and holding a beer, my leg taps a bit, I open my mouth but quickly shut it and lock it with a cig.

"she's a wild one" Tommy chuckled, "you took good care of her?". My brow raised...okayy that's kinda weird, am I that obvious or something? shit. "yeah yeah she uh was really upset but..." is this a trick thing, is there a right or wrong thing to say right now?

"she seems to really dig you guys" he said, he looked at like he was searching me...I'm fuckin bugging right now, he moved forward to sit up more, I feel like my throat is closing. "first time I've seen her so happy and in her element in a long time...it's cool man" he smiled, I chuckled back...wow why am I so nervous? come on relax man...you don't want to get a panic attack in front of these dudes.

"you like her?" he asked my eyes widen and unnecessary internal panic rushes in, I clear my throat. what the fuck do I say?

a open my mouth but my eyes quickly travel to a lightning speed hair flipping Darcellyn. Going into the next section of the plane, Nikki stood in between Tommy and I looking hopeless, tired...and a bit high. "Mick can you take care of that?" Tommy shouted to the back.

"already on it!" A voice said back. Nikki slumped himself on the chair. "fuck" he muttered. Tommy and I looked at each other, and back at Nikki. "what the hell am I doing wrong?" he grumbled.

"well for starters you cheated on my god damn sister" Tommy said agitated...god this is awkward, but very true.

"she wants the bassist" Mick peeped his head through the curtain, Nikki looked up, our eyes locked in confusion. "which fuckin bassist?" Nikki asked, "the drinker" he responded. Nikki and I squinted at each other and scoffed. "that doesn't help" Nikki huffed, he looked back at me "pretty sure it's you" Nikki muttered, sighing into his hands in frustration. I stood up, me? how? what?

"get your ass over here blondie" Mick said as he opened the curtain for me to the other side of the plane as he went to Nikki and Tommy. I saw Dacrellyn in a huff, frustrated. Pacing back and fourth, her eyes met mine. Before I open my mouth to say anything, I just look at her...my god. I felt like I needed to drop down on my knees.Her face, beautiful yet in a state of shock almost, her lips in a frown but her eyes dazzling, "fuck" she stumbled. "I mean how am I supposed to approach this? he cheated! fucking beautiful bastard" she said sitting down, she cupped her hands over her face, just like Nikki did. I kneeled beside her. she moved a piece of hair out her face and dropped her hands down. "I mean if I break up with him would it be so bad? maybe it's better off? maybe it should be like that...maybe I just don't deserve him..."

"you deserve everything" I mutter my gaze at her, her eyes lock with mine her lips part she cocks her head...shit what am I saying? I shake my head "uh uhm what did he say?" I clear my throat.

"he said the same old 'oh I was drunk' and what not" she scoffed "am I being too harsh? should I just let it go?"

"I mean he still cheated..." I say "exactly!" she exclaims, "he still cheated...why? still don't know...ugh remind me to never fall for a fucking bassist" she groaned, wow what a smack in the face. cute though.

"Dar..."

"yeah?" god look at her....I need to smile like an idiot but I can't "you love him?" I ask, my eyes glimmer, something inside of me wants her so badly to say 'no'. But that's fucking terrible...

"yeah" she sniffled, my fucked up desperate head searches for the doubt or hesitation in her voice...but there's nothing, no pauses no uncertainty or question mark or sigh. I look at her and smile, "that's your answer" I rub her hand, she smiles and nods. "thank you" she mouths as she goes through the curtain, she smiles slightly, running a hand through her hair. I sit on the chair, and look up at the built in lights on the plane ceiling. Cheating...

fuckin nasty thing to do...I would know...my first ever girlfriend cheated on me in high school.

Slash woulda called me stupid, if he were here he would say that I ruined my chance, I could've just bluff about how much of asshole Nikki was or how he's not worth it and how she deserves better which she does...but it can't come out my mouth. Who is she to him? his girl? his lover? or was she just a girl, or a toy?