Chapter 60

***DARCIE***

I had flown back to Los Angeles two days later cause I got an emergency call for filming and all that shit...so not really an emergency but the set we were filming on was most likely a multi million dollar property so I guess it is sort of an emergency. Which sucked but I believe there were only a few more gigs left and they would be back here. I felt kind of bad leaving but I had to, and I trust Duff, he's always talking about being stable, so I'm not worried he'll cheat but I am worried about his drinking. I mean it's not like Nikki or anything...yet but you know were both young so I guess it's normal...I just don't want him drinking himself sick. "Darcellyn!" I heard a call outside my room, I opened the dressing room door.

"yeah I'm right here Al, what's goin on?" I ask standing beside him behind the camera, my hands on my hips  as he was looking over some shots. "how's that look?" he asked, I cocked a brow, a director asking for the actresses opinion? well this is a one in a million thing! "uhm well, I think I could cheat out a bit more but the camera came a little closer I think it could really show what Anne's going through you know...and and if you move left after the second line it'll look a bit clearer and less foggy unless that's what your going for even though, in my opinion it should be clear what's happening." I said, shit was it too much, I wasn't defying him...he asked. He looked up at me with an impressed smile "yeah...let's actually try that out" he said, wait what? "really?". I cocked my head. "yeah of course...I see what your saying, something was a bit off bout the left wide view" he said looking at the camera, I smiled and re-did the entire scene. Holy shit, I just re-blocked an entire scene.

--

I had the house all to myself, ah. I miss Duff. I miss the boys. I heard the phone ring and I picked up.

Duff: hey babe

I smiled the familiar voice.

Me: hey...how was the show?

Duff: it was fuckin awesome, I miss you so much.

he was kinda drunk, but it was fine, I just wanted to talk to him, I twirled the phone chord around my fingers.

Me: how are the guys?

Duff: they are fineeee...they miss you....almost as much as I miss you.

Me: aw my baby, you know when your coming back home?

Duff: like next week I think...I don't know to be honest Axl's being a bitch again....none of us even wanna be back in the same house honestly things get so explosive so quick it's so fucking toxic.

he slurred through some of his words, I was letting paranoia get to me again. Shit it's late at night.

Me: hey uh Micheal?

Duff: yeah honey?

Me: where are you right now?

Duff: I'm outside some bar...I think. I don't know I just needed to find a phone booth.

My breaths quicken a bit, I tap my feet.

Me: are you gonna be okay? do I need to drive down there?

Duff: what? no babe I'm fine don't worry.

Me: you sure?...I just don't-

Duff: I'll be fine...I'm all good baby don't worry, I think I'm actually gonna go to the hotel and crash.

Me: alright call me if you need anything alright?

Duff: of course princess. I love you

I smiled

Me: I love you

The phone still on my ear, I didn't wanna hang up...

Me: Duff hang up