Chapter 4

"so?" he cocked his head, she rolled her eyes. She looked at the boys laying on the couch, though it was certain that they were out she was paranoid.

"can we at least talk somewhere less...public?" she asked

"fine" he said as he started walking up the stairs quietly she followed him quickly grabbing the bottle of whiskey on the table along, She quickly went up the stairs and followed Nikki into Tommy's bedroom, which was full of fancy framed pictures of playboy models and naked girls. She and Nikki looked around, her mind was an ocean of insecurity, 'damn they have some nice bodies, fuck my scrawny ass' she thought. Big boobs, nice ass, pure blondes, and ocean eyed girls...ones that she saw guys like Nikki and rock n roller's with all the time, Like Sharise, god Sharise is beautiful.

"damn" he chuckled to himself, she stood tapping her foot, arms crossed, he directed his attention back to her after being distracted by the beauties plastered on the wall.

"right" he scratched his neck.

"last time..." he said

"right. um we were drunk..."she lied, I mean would he really remember? Nikki's drunk, high, and fucks girls all the time. He rolled his eyes

" god dammit we were not drunk Darcell I think you know that" he said

"okay fine we weren't drunk but I guess I was I don't know caught up in the moment" she shrugged

"with me?"

"yeah I guess" she said letting out a breathy sigh

"it doesn't mean anything right" he said, a change and unfamiliar tone, her mind tried to process it.

"no no definitely not" she smiled, what was this rejection? that wasn't exactly the answer she was expecting.

"alright...good" he spat, what the fuck was this change in mood? She doubted that he liked her back but after that night a part of her thought it actually meant something, What's she talking about? these are legit the same boys who claim women like a stuffed animal at the fair, they don't do anything, show any emotion? nothing. They fuck and leave.

"alright so that's settled" she spat back walking out the room, and down the stairs. Tommy's motorcycle outside, she quickly lit a cigarette, hopped on and rode off.