Chapter 39

***DUFF***

"Darcellyn?" I called out seeing her in the middle of the field, she looked back and smiled, a bunch of flowers and weeds in her delicate touch, I smiled as I walked to her.

"what are you doin out here?" she smiled tucking a piece of stray hair behind her ear, she twirled a flower in her hand, she squinted a bit from the sun though I was covering most of it.

"I don't even know..." I said, I seriously didn't, this looks like the last place I'd ever be in, I plucked a flower anyway and held it between my fingers and twirled it around.

it was the perfect image I was in a pair of leather pants, I had a loose white button up revealing my chest, the strings from the lace up of my leather pants dangling.

"there's so much color here" I scoffed my hand running through the thin but long stems and weeds sticking out.

"there's color everywhere Micheal, you just need to open your eyes and see it" she smiled with her quirky smart attitude at me as she picked another flower.

"the world's black and white without you Darcie" I muttered, but she heard...clear. She stopped, so did I, We looked at each other. Her lips were parted, my lips were slightly up in a smile, giving her a look like it was obvious, I pulled her close as her grip on the flowers tightened, she smiled, I took the the tiny flower I had been twirling around my fingers and put it in her hair, we looked at each other as we both leaned in close-

...

"dude" I felt a tap my eyes opened and I jumped a bit.

"fuck" I mutter, as I looked at all the guys laughing on the couch.

"what's your problem?" I groan as I sat up and ran a hand through my hair, but also what was that dream?...it was...strange but...fuckin beautiful.

The guys never told me why they were laughing I was probably talking in my sleep or some shit, there was a knock on the door, Axl went to get it. I rolled my head back and shut my eyes for a minute, Axl quickly came back handing us envelopes.

"Darcie and Nik's invitations I'm guessing" Axl said looking at the front of the envelope, I looked down at it and raised a brow.

"Darce would never make the invitations green" I snorted, all the guys gave me a weird face.

"oh! it's Tommy and Heather" Slash smiled.

"but I'm sure Dar will be there too" Slash gave me a nudge and smile.

"okay what the fuck is going on?" I complained

"nothin...just telling you"

"well you don't need to, she's married"

"well technically she's just engaged" Izzy said, I rolled my eyes, and took a random bottle of something on the table and quickly putting that shit in my mouth and in my system, I threw my head back and kept the bottle near.