Chapter 66

***DARCIE***

Prazosin.

Soldiers usually use it for PTSD, though I haven't really been through any trauma, but the dreams were persistent and extremely vivd. I hate to be phsylisofical or whatever...but maybe the dream is trying to tell me something, or maybe it's something just in the back of my mind.

ugh, who cares?

GNR had a meeting with management at the studio, so did I, which sparked some anxiety that they needed us at the same time, hopefully it was just a coincidence.

--

Turns out they just wanted me to entertain the intern, which I didn't mind, she was awesome!

"we'll call the limo for 5:30" Elena said flaring her wrist around with her pen between her fingers, I smoked a cigarette. "mhm"

"what colors the dress?" I asked

"we have it pink, black, gr-"

"black it is" I smile..."so how's you and..." a smile begins to form on her lips, I smirk as I sit up and exhale, seeing her also light a cigarette, her brows cocked waiting for answer.

"come on doesn't the press show you enough" I chuckled, I like for love to have privacy from the press, but ii could barely keep my mouth shut about Duff.

"yeah right...only pictures of you and your rockstar boyfriend" she giggles.

"I'm fine. we're fine."

she gives me a look "ugh that's so dull, come on!" she smiles. "oh fine" I give in.

Both of our hands on the table.

"he's amazing"

"at like..." she wiggles her eyebrows up and down, I lean my hand on my neck, damn how old is this kid?

flashes of Duff. On top of me, our moans waking up the entire house. His hands reaches up to brush my hair out of the way, his rough big hands slide down to my cheek. twinkly eyes he leans down and kisses me my moans his grunt, his thrusts sharp and satisfyingly rough ...mm.

"oh hell yeah" I reply, she smirks. "is he-?", i look at her, and look down, shit I'm red. is he big? mhm, I lick my lips.

"I mean look how tall the dude is...what do you think" I giggle. "he treat you well?"

"god you sound like Tommy, yes of course. maybe even too well", "your whipped" she says, I scoff and smile...

"wish I can find love like that" she sighed

"Elena, you are 16, clearly intelligent enough that you got into this internship to work with me. Your young and beautiful. trust me, just stay on the right side of the track and you'll be okay" I smile

"how do I know I'm on the right track?"

"that's for yourself to explore your own boundaries, speaking of which how's school?" I asked

"it's good" she shrugs "kind of hate it though, that why I take the bus down here to skip" she says, I smirk...Elena reminds me very much of myself.

"they let you skip in the studio?"

"no I just tell them that I have to go in...shit I shouldn't be telling you all this" she starts to panic.

"no it's fine kid" I smile "I won't snitch, I didn't even finish half of high school" I say tapping my cigarette. She cocks a brow.

"didn't want to, I figured since I was skipping so much I might as well drop out get a job and focus on something I want to do, not that I suggest dropping out"