Chapter 25

***DUFF***

The art of the 80s and beautiful babes walking up and down the streets was a pure blessing..., but nothing caught my eyes like she did. Darcell's hair was teased with a type of volume she doesn't always keep up. Her incredibly on trend but classy outfit showed off something that all people out of the country would like to see. A sexy, strong, iconic, and beautiful girl walking like she came out of a magazine and she didn't give a fuck. The chains on her slacks, giving away the the darker side of her outfit. How can she possibly look so perfectly square and straight edge but manage to spark and show off that punk part of her. She smiled as she leaned on one of her heels, how do girls even do that? She was wearing more makeup than usual something she didn't need, I preferred a blank face or at least her blank face. She was beautiful either way but the makeup covers up her bright white smile that she flashes.

She looked my direction and smiled as Nikki was off talking to Tommy, she walked towards me. I couldn't help but smile, I tried to hide it but eh who cares.

"hey" I smiled seeing her hair wave as she pranced to me "what's going on with you?" I asked

"nothing much. can I have some of that?" she asked pointing to my cup.

"it's 11:00 in the morning, you really want Vodka right now?" I smirked

"yes" she smiled, as I handed her the cup. She brought the cup to her lips and smirked, she was not stopping, I gently brought the cup down from her mouth and held onto it.

"alright that's enough" I smiled as she smacked her lips together to smoothen out her lipstick. "can I talk to you later?" she asked cocking her head, her eyes filled with the same disparity as it was when Nikki cheated.

"yeah of course" I said "you okay?"

"yeah...I think...I don't know" she sighed, rubbing her head.

"hey hey don't stress about it alright I'll be in my room later" I gave a reassuring smile until she nodded and smiled back making sure that we were on the same page and that I got her.

"Hey Duff" Axl called

"babe" Nikki called, her eyes lit up, but something was up. I gave her a smile as we both parted our ways...., I looked down at my cup in my hand, her pink lipstick stained on the white cup...I smiled.