Chapter 3

***A Month Before***

She rolled her eyes as Tommy knocked on the door, She groaned in frustration, maybe she shouldn't have told Tommy how hot she thought Nikki was when she was drunk but what difference would it make? Tommy ignoring her wordless whining and sounds of annoyance. The door opened, Nikki quickly looked at her ,he smirked in his mind whatever dirty things crossed his mind when she was wearing that plaid skirt, her arms crossed, he cocked his head with a cigarette hanging out his mouth.

"what sup?" he asked

"you busy tonight?" Tommy smiled

"Tommy" She whined stomping her feet like a child.

"oh hush this is what you get when you want to take the red corvette and get a scratch on it" he said firmly at the end.

"Tommy that scratch was like nothing" She said angrily but also whined, it really wasn't anything, the scratch was like one line and couldn't even be noticed up close even when looking carefully, a line of cocaine was thicker than the scratch.

"hey I told you, it's either this or you buy a new one"

"but-"

"not buts dude, your Ms. Hollywood you have plenty of money to buy a car" he said she rolled her eyes and blew a raspberry, blowing the hair on her face up.

"exactly, so Nikki..." he says playfully shoving her into Nikki's arms, Nikki grabs on tightly to her arms. A pout still on her face, but she blushes at the firm grip Nikki has on her, it was almost like Tommy knew they 'broke up'.

"just take her for the rest of the day and i'll pick her up Tomorrow, with my repaired corvette" he said

Darcell rolled her eyes, as Tommy began walking away." have fun sis!" he said laughing getting into his car.

She put her middle finger up "fuck you T bone" Nikki laughed, she was really something to him...he didn't know what, but he definitely had a soft spot.

"alright let's get you inside before neighbors call paparazzi" Nikki said gently pushing her inside.

He shut the door as she walked into the house casually and plopped down onto Nikki's giant couch, the table filled with drinks and cigarette butts.

Nikki locked the door and walked to see her smoking on the couch on her stomach feet in the air, her skirt lifting up just a bit. he smirked to himself, okay yeah so Nikki was a bit of a perv.

"you want something to drink?" he said walking past her, she quickly got up from the couch and followed him to the kitchen.

"eh" she huffed sitting on the counter, Nikki watched her legs dangle on the counter as he grabbed a beer.

"you know you could just like let me leave right? I know you probably got plans" she said trying to get out, but also being smart and a tease which she fully acknowledged about herself

He let out a low chuckle as he sat on the counter across from the one she was on, he was following along with the game.

"well, I could but Tommy would kill me, and though I'm not really scared of him you know how he gets with his little sis, and I also don't have any plans" he said brushing some hair out of his face.

"don't you have like a hot date, or something" she mumbled inching closer to what she was really wanting to say but she wouldn't because after all they ended it, she looked up at him, cocking his head, he let out a child like laugh.