Chapter 5

She was riding around, and stopped once to pout, but there was nothing to pout about. Nikki didn't like her back, he basically just wanted a fuck, and sorta lead her on...she thought she already knew that. Nikki hadn't even popped up in her mind that much until she saw him, Now that she's here, and he's here, and she'll gonna have to deal with Nikki for like what two months about? Shit...maybe it is just better to listen to Tommy but also, fuck Tommy! he should have figured this out a long time ago if he had such bad trust issues within his bands. God she's 22 years old acting like a fucking 17 year old again. The sun was starting to come up, she took the cassette that was clipped onto her skirt and clicked play, she hopped on the motorcycle and rode back to Tom's house, as she reached his street, Tommy was standing outside, Tommy's eyebrows raised his foot tapping, arms crossed, as she pulled up right in front of him. Fuck, did she get bird shit on it or something? cause she ain't cleaning it up.

"hey dude whatsup" she said causally sliding off one earphone.

"I'm not mad that you took her out, but where were you?" he asked, she loved how he refers to the cycle like it's a person, it had a name too.

"out, couldn't sleep" she said hopping off the motorcycle, as she started walking back in the house Tommy walking behind.

"oh come on sis, that's still goin on?" he whined

"yes Tommy" ugh this reminded her of the whole Nikki and her tangoing around his own house sequence.

"you should go to a doctor or something" he said

"I did, there isn't much I can do but take medicine"

"and do you take it?"

"no" she laughed

"why?" he groaned "cause I'm pretty sure if it mixes with alcohol I'll die or something" she laughed again, he just sighed, he would be concerned but this was his sister his whole life, not a care in the world, worst part was he couldn't say anything about it either because he was the same way. She went up to Tommy's room to get a change of clothes, figure she'd change, she hadn't been to the strip in a while.... she walked over to one of her bags and unzipped it, looked through the outfits. She took out a pair of fishnets and put them on, she took out a plain black dress, that had a chain of rhinestones as the straps, hopefully she would look fine in it actually everything was 'fine' until she heard Tommy's bedroom bathroom door open behind her, revealing Nikki. A shirtless Nikki. A white towel loosely hanging around his waist water beads still on his chest. His hair wet, some front strands of hair sticking to his face. She can't breathe..she cleared her throat and took a piece of hair and placed it behind her ear.

"sorry" she said looking back down at the dress in her lap, she started gathering her makeup bag and accessories, as Nikki came next to her on his knees to open up his luggage next to mine. She looked over to him and smiled, feeling the heat off his body from a fresh hot shower barely inches away from her"why didn't you use the other bathroom?" she asked

"oh come on a bathroom in a room full of naked girls, who would say no." he smiled, his hands rummaging through his clothes, and picking stuff up. she got up and went to the bathroom, and changed, she was breathless, Is it weird that she was scared to go back out? she put on some mascara and powdered her nose, she put on a little pink lip tint. she looked in the mirror her hand on the door knob, what if he's changing and he's naked like right there...I mean it wouldn't be too bad...ugh no point in getting hot and bothered, she twisted the door knob. Nikki was clothed packing some stuff into his luggage, she quickly tossed her old clothes and makeup bag into the luggage and zipped it up and started to bring down her luggages, she reached for the third one, Nikki's hand smacked hers away.

"I got it" he smiled

"okay" she said softly, she went downstairs and made sure everything was in her purse. Walkman, a pack of cigarettes , sunglasses, lipstick, yeah she's good.

Nikki bringing bags behind her, she fogged him from her mind. She turned to Tommy, with a smile.

"can I take Roxanne again?" his motorcycle, Tommy made a face"ugh fine fine fine, but your gonna get stuck in traffic "he said throwing the keys " just don't destroy her like you did with the Corvette"

"I didn't even destroy the corvette it was just a scratch you moron" she laughed...she was gonna have fun and let the fuck go... rock n roll baby.