Chapter 76

***SLASH***

man this was bad.

like real bad.

Darcellyn told me to tell everyone that we could stay, I felt guilty but let's be real...where would we go? Duff hasn't been doing much aside from when we play gigs. Axl and I have said a few words to each other and we're getting back on track, he apologized to Darcie about getting her involved and saying shit about her, not that it helped the situation, Duff and Axl...eh I have a feeling that's gonna take a while. Darcellyn hasn't been out of her room either, she had moved out of the room that her and Duff shared and went to her original personal room. Tommy and Darcellyn were my pals so it was only proper that I took care of Darcellyn the best I could and Duff since he's my best friend, it was like a third wheel but not really. Both of them were both miserable, In the meantime Steven and I have been shooting up so much, I was close to ODing the other day, Darcie's heart almost stopped. Though I'm fucked up half the time I saw so much going on. I wanted the love birds back together, Stevie did, Axl did, even Izzy did even though we all know that he's been a bit skeptical.

Normal daily routines went on, but it felt weird with the two broken apart.

...

fell outta bed, brushed my teeth. shot up.

Went downstairs, everyone down but Darcellyn, come on. I sat down on the table anyway and said a quiet 'hi's to all the guys. Duff gave a nod solemnly, as he leaned on the counter staring into space. We all heard foot steps rushing down the stairs, Duff's head rose up and quickly dropped his head back down but his eyes still looking at her stumble down the stairs a bit as she slipped her heel on. "morning Dar" we all said. "morning" she tried to smile and be normal. She walked to counter, Duff hung his head low but still couldn't take his eyes off her, I could tell that she tried her best not to do anything. All of us tried our best to make things natural and light to keep them in check "so what's on the itinerary today Dar?" I ask. She throws her hair up in a ponytail as she turns around to the fridge to grab some orange juice, and pouring a glass. "well...new month new movie to film same old shit" she sighed. "you still workin on that thing you're telling me about?" Izzy asked. "it's been a bit uh. hard but yeah" she said, she downed the glass, and wiped her lips. "I'll see you guys later" she said.

"wait" Duff said out of the blue, uh oh what's about to happen. Darcie turns around. He takes something out the cupboard, a vial of pills that Darcellyn usually take in the morning but stopped for a while. She walked forward and took the container and popped one in her hand, as Duff went to pour some water in a cup. She sipped from the cup and set it down. "thanks" she smiled and she was out the door. Duff sighed as he sniffed and took a new bottle of Bacardi and poured it into a cup putting a little bit of orange juice in it, he took a sip and quickly spat it out, and dropped the cup into the sink making all of us flinch, "FUCK!" he said swiping the bottle of Bacardi and walking away towards the stairs, " I can't even make a goddamn drink!" we heard him mutter to himself upstairs as he slammed his door shut.

We all looked at each other, and played with the food on our plates. I saw Izzy's brows lift as he scooped some eggs into his mouth "been there done that" he said, as we all looked at him and lightly snickered at the almost comical comment during the dark ass times...