Chapter 58

***DARCIE***

My eyes flutter open, still the smell of alcohol and leather lingering around, but it wasn't as strong as when I was last awake, sun pouring out the windows, Damn that's bright. We were in the middle of nowhere, nothing but a bright blue sky and a big what looked like never ending patch of grass, I was still under Duff, his hand hand trailed down to my waist, I smile and I look at him. Eyes shut...so peaceful, I moved a thin piece of hair out his face and kissed him...I suddenly felt lips kissing back, I was taken aback for a moment but I smiled and leaned into the kiss, shifting my body to straddle Duff, my hands on his face. Soft but forceful at the same time...ah. Damn how the fuck is someone so energetic when they wake up? I guess lust does wake people up..especially when it's involving a guy like Micheal, god can what happens after you melt, you evaporate? cause I might. I felt him bite down on my lip, fuck.

"you look sexy" he muttered "you always say that" I say going back into his kiss, "well your always fucking sexy" he scoffed smartly.

"I agree" I heard quite a few tired voices say in unison as we turned our heads, Izzy leaning on his wrist smoking a cigarette the rest of the boys ares around each other, either smoking or having bottle in their hand. I felt Duff's eyes on me, he turned my head back and carried on, oh this horny bastard...I felt his hand go up the back of my neck, gripping on my hair...god damn. I moaned, as he went down to my neck, sweet Duff, sweet Duff's lips just fully attacking my neck marking it up with his teeth...mm. I don't want to be cruel to these four boys watching us, but I can't be selfish and leave my man hanging...fuck it. My hands dragged on his chest, slowly leading down to his jeans, his teeth sinking into my neck, I bit my lip as I unzipped his pants...the thought that people were watching us wasn't even a thing right now. I held his big throbbing length in my hand, fuck...pre-cum already dripping out, fuck I wanna taste him, I stroked up and down, I heard his gasp close to my ear, "fuck" he muttered, I smirked...it was better to leave him waiting for the fun later...plus anticipation was a bitch...but there was such a thrill to it. "good try baby, I'm not that easy" I mutter, he looks up at me, pouty but cute. I smile and give him a kiss, our heads turns to the dropped jaws across from us, I mean they didn't have to look.

"are you going to put your dick away?" slash coughed, "huh? oh yeah sorry" Duff quickly shuffled, zipping up his pants...we all laughed.

--

***DUFF***

"come on Dar" I called our getting some shit from under the bus, she put her hand in mine, I smiled, I strolled some amps in and she had my case in her hand, she would look so hot playing my bass and so fucking cute. As we walk to the venue, we give each other small high school glances, you know the kinds where it's slow motion her hair is flowing and lips are in a slight smile and her blue eyes are just piercing. I've fallen in love before, I have. But this was so different...maybe its cause I wanted it so badly...maybe it's because she so fine and cool. God knows. this girls an enigma...I didn't even know that word until two days ago when Darcie was going over a script. We strolled our amps on the stage, her expression changed, she held my hand tighter. "I gotta go see Tommy" she said, "I'll go with you" I said right after, your funny if you think I'll let her go alone, and it wasn't be being controlling, of course I trust her own brother, but I wanted to go with her...constantly be near her, protect her, keep an eye on Nikki, and knowing that Tommy is skeptical...make a good example. She licked her lips and nodded, hand in hand we walked to their dressing room, we were both nervous, I mean I was...not like I've never met the motley guys but like this is like their sister...fuck this might be an interrogation. whatever...I don't care, Tommy had already figured it out that time on the plane. Her fist went up to knock on the door, she stopped and took a breath...her hand got hot and trembled in mine, her eyes glossy she bit her lip...I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, she kissed back our head aligned, She looked at the door and knocked, we waited for an answer both our foots tapping.