Chapter 32

***DARCIE***

" I don't even remember exactly what year it was, all I know was it was a time where I had to grow up faster, but not quite. I was working nights at strip clubs, going to modeling auditions here and there. Like most of the guys I met, there were people coming to the strip club or people I met at clubs and bars. Not that I wasn't allowed to date...but Tommy was skeptical and hesitant to even let me near any of the Motley guys so...but anyway we all lived in this apartment down near the whiskey. Nikki had quit London and formed the band, and though Nikki and I met in near the middle of Izzy and I, I couldn't deny my attraction and infatuation with Nikki, I always thoughts that why I broke it off with Iz, because well it was confusing all those emotions at age what? 16, 17, 18? I was still a teenager, god knows what my mind was thinking. Tommy and I had confronted my parents about it, and though I could have just stayed home, Tommy and I always came as a duo we had each other's backs and though I was just the little sister, I wasn't going to let Tommy embark on the journey alone especially when I want to find my place in life as well and I sure as hell knew it wasn't school, plus school systems in America aren't fair games..."

"please Tommy, just finish off senior year " our parents begged.

"dude I get the concern but-" Tommy was tangled up I saw the look on his face overwhelmed a little guilty, I pat his back.

"we can't stand around in school when we have an opportunity in front of us" I stepped in.

"but Darcellyn honey what are you gonna do? you've practically just started high school" my mom whined

"I'll figure it out. I'll be with Tommy...but please. Trust me...I have a good feeling" I smiled

my mom sighed and so did dad, she rubbed her temples, there was complete and utter silence, I looked down at my swatch to see the time.

"shit, I have a shift at the club in an hour" I said

"yeah I have to go over to rehearse" Tommy added as we grabbed out jackets and said bye to our  distressed parents.

After my shift I couldn't feel anything but guilt and shame, I felt like I was doing something wrong but I really did have a good feeling about everything...I had to blow off steam.

I was on the strip, it was late and I was just in my fringed leather jacket walking around like every other pissed off kid on the strip, I walked into any random club that had a satisfying sound coming out of it. I wasn't really going to party I just needed somewhere to listen to music sit down and blank out. I opened the door...and wallah. There he was...he wasn't the best at dressing himself but...wow. His guitar was hung low, he had some gypsy lookin jewelry hanging off his neck and dangling on his wrists and a cigarette hanging out his mouth. He just played like he was walking in a park and smoked his cigarette with style, until he looked up his eyes met mine. No smile, or cheeky smirk, stone cold eyes just looking at me. I think I stood there and just stared, while the singer of the band was getting a quick drink, he took the cigarette out his mouth and exhaled...his eyes locked straight into mine even with the giant crowd of people ahead of him, his eyes were on me a girl who had just walked in.... any who we hit it off...I know right what a shocker.

We were wild or more like he was..it slowed down my process of growing up which is exactly what I needed.

"Isabel what are you doing" I whisper as he led me through a bush of some sort, where the hell were we? I never knew.

We got out the bushes as I looked at what was ahead of us but he immediately jumped in a pool but we were clearly in someones back yard.

"Isabell, were gonna fucking die, and Tommy's gonna kill me" I hissed