Yandere Types(Forever red)

Jason Lee Scott

He's very protective over you and he won't let anything harm you.He will strike at anyone that will get closer to you he wants you as his only,but he's nice and sweet to you.

Rocky Desantos

He may act a little bit flustered to you,but he's nice to you he would give you small gifts,but don't be fooled by his funny and calm personality.He will annihilate anyone for you he loves you very much.

Tommy Oliver

He's possessive as hell he wants protect you at all cost even if it means killing someone.He's like a dragon protecting his treasure,but he does care about you so much.He want to see you as his only one.

Andros

He's very clingy towards you as he want your attention on him only.He won't hesitate to strike someone down if they get more attention than him.

Leo Cobrett

He may act harmless on the outside,but on the inside he's will massacre someone's life when they talk to you or worse try to flirt with you.He want to keep you away from everyone,so they won't take you away from him.

Carter Grayson

He's obsessed with you and will do anything to have you,even behind his calm and determine attitude he's lovestruck for you and he won't hesitate to drag someone in hell if they think twice about messing with you or him.

Wes Collins

He worships you and he wants to give you the world and when you want stuff.He care about you, but behind his kind face he's serious about your safety.

Cole Evans

He's overprotective towards you he sees you as he was worries about the dangers and about you getting hurt,so you decide to keep you close.He sees you as a lost lion looking for someone and he wants to be that someone.

Shane Clarke

He may act like he's cocky and somewhat of a show off,but despise all of that he only has his eyes on you and wants to be with him, but he will kill someone if they try to ask you out and it's not going to be pretty.

Hunter Bradley

He's kinda calm when he's near you, but he will straight up massacre someone's life for you and won't be sorry about it. He wants to keep you safe at all costs no matter what.

Conner McKnight

Kind of like a flirting type with a hit of stubbornness,but he tried to show his feelings towards you and understand what's he doing. Even though he can be a little cocky, but caring.

Jack Landors

He's caring towards you, but there are sometimes where he has his limits.He won't hesitate to drag someone in hell if they tried to ask you out or worst be their lover.

Nick Russell

He's obsessed with you and will be by your side no matter what.He's personality is still the same, but he will strike someone down...he's also thinking about doing a magic spell on you to make you fall in love with him.

Mack Hartford

Who's says a robot/human can fall in love with you?He was sort of have a hard time to express his feelings towards you,but he'll protect you at all costs.

Casey Rhodes

He's nice and helpful on the outside, but on the inside he's a stalker when it comes to you.He watched you like a tiger watch his pray, but there are some times where he has his limits when someone gets to you.

Scott Truman

Kinda like a tsundere type he kinda has a hard time opening up a little bit,but he does have a soft side towards you.He care about you very much he'll kill someone to have you all for himself.

Jayden Shiba

He's overprotective towards you as he cares about your safety, but he's nice as long as nobody is taking you away from him. If someone tried to talk or flirt with you well they will 'mysterious' disappear.

Lauren Shiba

Like her brother she also overprotective towards you, but a little bit more stricter than Jayden. She's motherly to you and doesn't want anything bad happens to you if she sees someone as a threat...well that person is going to end up six feet underground.

Troy Burrows

He's caring when he's near you, but when someone tried to get to you he'll threat them to back off. He only wants you his his lover nobody else.

Tyler Navarro

He's a goofball, but he still loves you no matter what happens even if he has to slaughter somebody. He won't actually kill them more like to teach them a lesson, but he won't hesitate to do so if he has to. He only wants you nobody else.

Brody Romero

He's a little bit flustered and showing his feelings towards you, but he'll do anything to get your attention. He's a little bit possessive, but he respects your space. He doesn't like it if you talk to someone he'll just simply grabbed your hand and walk away with you.

Devon Daniels

He loves you and he'll protect you at any cost, but he's also clingy as he likes to be petted on the head by you only ( he purrs when you do that). He maybe nice on the outside, but on the inside he's a lovesick as he will kill someone for you, so you can be his lover forever.

(So what do you guys think? I'm sorry if some of them are not good, but I'm trying. Anyway I hope you enjoy more Yandere Types will be coming soon)