~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ~

Chapter Eighty-Three: One Hell Of A Year

Lina, Harry and Hermione were all allowed to leave the hospital wing at noon the next day

During the night, after Hermione had explained to Ron what had happened and they had both fallen asleep Lina and Harry both unable to sleep - talked.

They didn't have much to say but Lina did say she would be telling her small group of friends what had happened, she couldn't hide it from them, not something that was this big. It took a lot of convincing but eventually, Harry agreed, he trusted Lina so if she wanted to tell her friends she could.

The castle was almost completely empty with most students taking advantage of the last Hogsmeade trip of the year. Lina was still tried and a bit overwhelmed by last night, so she said goodbye to the three and walked back to her common room, dragging her feet behind her.

Lina tapped the barrels and ran a hand through her hair, all she really wanted now was a shower and then she'd go see Remus, hopefully, he was in his office.

The common room was empty of everyone but three people. Cedric, Danny and Lucy.

"Why aren't you guys in Hogsmeade?" Lina asked tiredly, she collapsed onto the sofa Cedric was sitting on and placed her feet in his lap.

"Because we didn't know if you were alive or not!" Lucy said flinging her hands up.

"Bit dramatic Luce" Lina said letting her eyes shut.

"Eve, you disappeared last night, we had no idea where you were. And your dad was found and escaped again last night" Cedric said watching Lina carefully for her reaction.

"Hmm, I know" she opened her eyes and saw their confused expressions "so Ced, you know how you said that I couldn't top the Death Day party of last year?"

"Yeah."

Lina pushed herself up "I've got one hell of a story for you lot." Lina told them everything from entering the Willow to her dad's claim of innocence to her attacking Snape to Pettigrew being alive and everything being true to the events outside the Willow and how she helped her dad escape on Buckbeak.

"But you didn't kill Snape?" Danny asked when Lina was finished.

"Unfortunately not" Lina chuckled "I didn't even cause any permanent damage."

"Such a perfect opportunity wasted."

"And now onto the main takeaway of the story, your dad's really innocent?" Lucy asked.

"Completely and the worse thing is he has to go on the run because the Wizarding community think he's guilty."

Cedric reached over and held Lina's hand "I'm glad you're alright though."

Lina squeezed his hand "I got off relatively easy compared to Ron or Uncle Remus" Lina watched as her three friends gave each other worried looks "what?"