Yandere types (Forever Blue)

( It's the Blue rangers turn also I'm not adding Rocky here because I already did him. He'll still be the same as the Blue Zeo ranger.)

Billy Cranston

He's nervous as the nerd he is, but was brave enough make sure you're okay. He wants to protect you from what's going to hurt you. Will he kill someone? No never. He doesn't like the idea of hurting others, but he won't hesitate to do so if provoke.

T.J Johnson

He will protect you that's for sure, but he might be a little bit manipulative to make you stay with him. He doesn't want to hurt others, but will do so if he has to, but for now he'll just blackmail them and make their lives miserable. He loves you and doesn't want you to leave his side.

Kai Chen

He still loves you even if he's slightly stubborn about it he cares about you. He will make sure nobody will hurt your feelings or protect you at all cost. He won't hesitate to end someone's life for you.

Chad Lee

He's a bit overprotective towards you as he doesn't like the fact that you're spending too much time with others unless it's your family of course. He's the easiest and calmest yandere, but if you make him mad or think about getting close to his lover... well all I can say is your doomed.

Lucas Kendell

He wants to get your attention first while trying to flirt with you. He's caring and nice to you, but don't be fooled as his charming looks hids a lovesick yandere. He loves the make people miserable and end their lives just for you. He wants to make sure you're his only one.

Max Cooper

He's a bit shy around you, but he manage to hangout with you a lot as he truly cares about you. Don't let him trick you because he's hiding his yandere side as he can actually kill someone for you. Max just wanted you to love him and won't harm nobody for you.

Tori Hanson

She's more sane yandere as she doesn't have a reason to kill or harm anyone for you, but that doesn't mean she'll do so if provoke or things take too far as she will drowned someone for you. She likes to be with you forever and sometimes leave love notes in your bag.

Blake Bradley

He's lovestruck for you as he's afraid to admit it, but he does sometimes show that he's in love with you. He's like your bodyguard, but more in protective mode and obsessive. Like his brother, he probably will end a person's life if he has to since he can be deadly.

Ethan James

He doesn't have any interest, but when he saw you; he wants to keep you. He's not the best of expressing his feelings, but he doesn't give up his hopes. He likes to spend time with you and impress you with his gaming and technology work. Ethan can be jealous if you're with someone else since he got information on the person and ways on how to kill them.

Sky Tate

He's a bit oblivious to his feelings, but it's clear that he's in love with you...oh boy your in for a ride because he's possessive as hell and sometimes will manipulate you to protect you from any harm. He won't hesitate to obliterate someone for you and it won't be pretty.

Madison Rocca

She's nice as well like Tori, she doesn't want harm nobody well she blackmails them and threaten them to back off if they refuse to listen well...that person is going to be missing the next day. She loves you so much dispise her shyness. Madison wants to be with you and take you out on some small dates.

Dax Lo

The actor/comic' dude has his moments to joke around, but he's serious if it comes to you, but he's still the goofball and cool guy just don't do nothing that makes him mad. He worships you and can be clingy with you. He doesn't want to hurt others near you, but can threatened them.

Theo Martin

He has a hard time expressing his feelings towards you even though you're aware that he has a crush on you. He wants you to pay attention to him and him only not nobody else. Will he kill someone?... depends on his mood.

Flynn McAllister

This guy is the second most calmest yandere there is since he may be more calmer and slightly nervous around you, but he cares for your safety making sure you don't get harmed. He doesn't like to end others life, but he can hurt them to give them a lesson and make sure they got the message. He might kidnap you since he stalks you, but yeah.

Kevin

He's strict and slightly stubborn to express his feelings since he's more of ' follow the rules' guy , but you know he cares as he actually does since he's mostly concerned about your safety as sometimes he locks you in your room without you noticing, but you somehow escape thinking it's a prank. He will massacre someone's life to save you.

Noah Carver

At first he wasn't interested on dating, but when he saw you he felt... different like he wants you. He wants you to pay attention to him and him only nobody else not even the others. Sometimes manipulative since he doesn't want you to leave his side knowing your more safer with him. Even though he may not look like it, but he can eliminate someone who dares try to get near you.

Koda

This guy is oblivious to his feelings due to being a caveman and all, but he did tell Kendell what he's feeling as she told him he's in love ( which she's even suprise that he's in love with someone) He tried his best to express his feelings for you. If you accept, he'll be so happy. If you reject and say you have someone else in mind...Why did you reject him!? He will feel heartbroken, but he understands...not he will scare someone away from you ( he may or may not hide a couple of bodies hehe) he wants to be with you forever and forever and not letting you go.

Preston Tien

He's embarrassed to express his emotions, but for you he'll impressed you with his magic tricks since he wants you to be his forever. He's obsessed as may or may not kidnap you so you can be his lover forever even more magic shows. Also, he might as well hide a couple of bodies around since he makes their lives miserable.

Ravi Shaw

He's very caring and loving towards you, but he will annihilate someone if they tried to harm or flirt with you as he can be very... violent (gorilla DNA). He doesn't want to scare you or anything he respects your space, but he's just being clingy and wants to be with you. He also will paint portraits of you and sometimes draw him and you together.

(Okay folks that's all for the blue rangers. I know some are not that good or makes sense, but I tried. Anyway hope you enjoy.)