~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter Ninety-One: I'm (Not) Fine

When Mr Weasley walked into the girl's tent early the next morning to get them up he was shocked to see Lina awake, already dressed and sitting at the dining table her hands folded together as best as they could be as she still held her wand

He tried to talk to Lina to see how she was but Lina refused to talk. She stayed in silence as Mr Weasley used magic to pack up the campsite and she stayed at the back of the group as they left the field passing a very confused Mr Roberts.

They heard urgent voices as they approached the spot where the Portkeys were, the found a large number of witches and wizards surrounding Basil, they all wanted the same thing. To leave.

Mr Weasley had a rushed conversation with Basil and they joined the queue for a Portkey. After some time waiting they got an old rubbery tyre back to Stoatshed Hill before the sun had even fully risen.

They walked back through Ottery St Catchpole towards The Burrow, as they rounded the corner in the land, and The Burrow came into view a cry echoed along the lane.

"Oh, thank goodness, thank goodness!" Mrs Weasley came running forward still in her pyjamas and a copy of the Daily Prophet in her hand. "Arthur - I've been so worried - so worried."

She flung her arms around Arthur and the paper dropped to the floor, Lina looked down and saw a black and white picture of the Dark Mark and saw the caption that read. "SCENES OF TERROR AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP." Lina briefly closed her eyes and looked away.

"You're all right" Mrs Weasley muttered releasing Mr Weasley, she looked at them all with red eyes "you're alive...oh boys" she sized Fred and George and pulled them into such a tight hug there heads banged together.

"Ouch! Mum - you're strangling us-"

"I shouted at you before you left," Mrs Weasley said starting to sob "it'd all I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who had got you, and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough O.W.L.s? Oh, Fred...George..."

"Come on now Molly we're all perfectly ok," Mr Weasley said prying his wife off the twins.

Mrs Weasley nodded and then looked at them again, her eyes settled on Lina, she was pale, her hair messy and her eyes were slightly wider than usual with dark purple bags underneath them. "Oh, Lina dear," Mrs Weasley said and took Lina in her arms "you're as pale as a ghost. Let's get you inside."

They all crammed around the kitchen table, Lina pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Hermione made Mrs Weasley a cup of tea and Mr Weasley poured a shot of fire whiskey into it.

Bill handed Mr Weasley the newspaper before sitting down next to Lina. Mr Weasley scanned the paper with Percy looking at it over his father's shoulders. "I knew it," Mr Weasley said heavily "ministry blunders...culprits not apprehended...lax security...dark wizards running unchecked...national disgrace...who wrote this? Ah, of course, Rita Skeeter."