Yandere types (Forever Yellow)

( It's the Yellow Rangers turn this time.)

Trini Kwan

She's kinda shy around you since she likes you and wants to ask you out, but can be jealous if someone is around you. She won't even think about harming others, but will consent to do so if provided.

Aisha Campbell

She cares about you, but sometimes can be slightly clingy as she doesn't want to let you got. She can be tough if you try to take her beloved away from her.

Tanya Sloan

She won't be interested at first but later on when she develops feels for you... she needs you! She doesn't understand why, but she has this feeling to protect and be with you as the others are nothing.

Ashley Hammond

She's sweet with you as she wants you to pay attention to her not letting you out her sight. Will she harm anyone? Oh please hurting others will be there last thing she comes in mind... but it will be on top of her list to teach them a lesson.

Maya

She's trying to understand her feelings for you, but she couldn't since she's scared of being rejected. When she saw you she was immediately lovestruck for you. She sees you as a lost animal looking for a love interest and she won't let anyone get in her way not even her team better watch out especially when she's a yandere.

Kelsey Winslow

She's overprotective with you as she's mostly calm and focus about you she won't hesitate to obliterate someone for you and won't be sorry about that at all.

Katie Walker

She will always make sure you're okay and will be they if you need to talk to someone, but won't hesitate to kill someone and hid the bodys for your attention.

Taylor Earhardt

She's strict about your safety, but she cares dispise showing her emotions towards you. She will terminate someone if they bother you or worst try to take you away from her.

Dustin Brooks

He's the same goofy and cute guy over her will be flustered around you since he has a crush on you, but tends to try to get your attention by his motorcycle skills. Don't be fooled by his personality, he is love sick and will eliminate anyone that gets in his way even his own teammates.

Kira Ford

She act like she doesn't care about you, but she really does since the yellow ranger loves being with you and even share her songs for you to listen. Even though she cares, she can still end someone's life for you and make sure they won't get in the way once and for all.

Elizabeth Delgado (Z)

She's mostly chilled as she doesn't have a problem nobody as long as it doesn't involve it's fine. If it involves you like some is bothering you or flirt with you she'll kill them and will make it seem it was on accident. She will kidnap you just a heads up.

Chip Thron

He might be a bit unsure about his feelings towards you, but he wants to express his emotions around you. This guy does worship you and care for you just don't make him mad or that person is a goner. Will he cast a spell on you? Probably who knows.

Ronny Robinson

She will admit that she has feelings for you, but will have some to the corporate with her emotions. She has this urge to be with you and protect you maybe small dates.

Lily Chilman

She cares for you since you're always by her side no matter what happens. Don't be too sure because she will stalk and kidnap you anytime. And Yes she won't exactly harm others, but teach them a lesson not to mess with her or you. One time you were getting bother by some people because they asked for your number, she went off on them and curse them out ( Fran and the boys were shocked and scared of this side of Lily not even Theo, RJ or Casey can't stop her.)

Summer Landsdown

This girl is lovesick as she'll make sure nothing gets in the way between both of them. She only has her eyes for you only while protective you at all costs. One time you were talking to someone as she glared at the person with a deadly aura scaring the poor soul.

Emily

She's more of a calmer yandere as she doesn't like the idea of hurting others. She just loves being with you is enough of her eyes, but just because she's nice doesn't mean she'll blackmail you if you're near her lover will kill if needed.

Gia Moran

She's overprotective towards you as she sees your fragile in her eyes and wants to protect you from any harm. She will kidnap you at one point while terminate others. Yeah she hates it when people get near you even her own teammates.

Calvin Maxwell

He will express his feelings towards you and worship you, but don't reject him if you do oh boy. He respects your space, but he's a stalker and protective of those that he sees is a threat and won't hesitate to strike.

Zoey Reeves

This girl is nervous when she's around you as she wants to get the know you better. She'll still love you and all, but will strike at someone if they try to take you away from her or you'll end up getting a roundhouse kicked in the face. She's gently with you and can show tough love if needed.

( That's all for now. What do you think about it?)