~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 ~

Chapter One Hundred: The First Task

Lina felt sick as she stood in the crowd of the stadium for the first task

Lina felt sick as she stood in the crowd of the stadium for the first task. Dragons. Dragons that was what Cedric would be facing. Lina didn't know what order the champions were coming out species of dragon he'd be facing but she was sure even with that information it wouldn't change how she felt.

Cedric had found out the day before from Harry what the first task involved, Cedric had freaked out and dragged Lina into an empty broom cupboard in a state of panic, it had taken Lina twenty minutes to get Cedric to calm down and to reassure him he would be fine and still breathing at the end of it.

Although now it felt like the panic Cedric had been feeling had been passed over to Lina "How'd you think he's felling?" Lina asked Lucy and Danny nervously.

"I'm sure he's fine Lina," Lucy said running Lina's arm in an attempt to comfort her - it wasn't working.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're more nervous than he is," Danny said but even he was nervous for his friend.

Doors to the side leading into the stadium were opened and a dragon with silvery-blue skin, a Swedish Short - Snout was brought into the area by some dragon tamers as well as some blue dragon eggs including one that looked oddly golden.

"Oh, Merlin here we go" Lina mumbled gripping onto Lucy's hand.

Cedric emerged from the right side as the dragon tamers fled, the crowd erupted into applause. Cedric briefly looked up at the crowd, his eyes were in the general direction of where his three closest friends were but Lina doubted he could see them.

Lina could hear Ludo Bagman's announcing play by play of what was happening but Lina couldn't process what he was saying.

The Dragon spotted Cedric, breathing blue fire at him. Cedric quickly rolled out of the way and his safely behind a rock, he stayed there for a minute or two thinking about what to do next.

"Come on Ced" Lina whispered clutching her hands together.

Cedric ran from behind the rock trying to get closer but every time he got closer the Dragon would turn around breathing its blue fire at him, causing Cedric to hide behind a rock again. For the next ten minutes, Cedric tried different ways to get to the golden egg and then he transfigured a rock into a Labrador. The dog began to bark at the dragon, the dragon forgot all about Cedric and Cedric took this as his opportunity to go for the egg. Halfway there the dragon changed its mind and went for Cedric but Cedric had already got the egg. The dragon breathed an angry burst of blue fire that caught Cedric on the side of his face.

Lina screamed and buried her face into Danny's shoulder, around her people gasped and then the cheers began.

"Lina he's gone into the medic tent, he's alright" cheers around the stadium grew louder again "and he's just been scored."