3

Jamie

I knock Tyler's hand out of the way, but somehow his hand clutches ahold out my forearm, pulls it back, and leans my body to bend over. He clutches my neck, activating a nerve.

"Now that was a bad one." he says.

"Okay, Mr. Enhanced Agility, a way to boost my confidence." I say, struggling.

"Come on, nothing hurts you. One day you'll be better than me, trust me." he says. I roll my eyes. I clutch him by the shoulder, escaping his grip, swing myself over to his back. I suddenly find myself pinned against the wall, and find his face flirtingly close to mine.

I sigh, slightly smiling.

"That was a good one, except not that slick." he says.

"You expect me to be slick against you?" I ask. He snickers. He leans in for a kiss, as I start tilting my head towards him too. Once we're close I back away, I grab him by the shoulder and the arm, I try to tilt his arm to his back and push him against the shoulder to the wall... but I find his other arm grabbing me by my own shoulder. His foot slides under my foot making me lose my balance... and fall to the floor straight onto my back.

I look up at him as he sits on top of me. I let out another sigh.

"You always win these things." I say.

"Of course I do." he says, slyly with a smile. I smile back.

"I'm gonna beat you one day." I claim. He rolls his eyes briefly.

"Right," he teases. Okay with those adorable blue eyes staring down at me, now I really wanna kiss him. It's like he can see through me when he lean down and our mouths connect.

"Jamie?" comes an exclamation as the door opens. Tyler and I break apart as he sits up.

"Jesus Christ..." mutters Tyler. I tilt my head upside down and see Grace standing in the doorway of our bedroom.

"Um... not now?" I say. Grace sighs, shaking her head.

"Sorry it's just, will you two wrap it up? You should really look outside." she says. We look at her confused as she walks out. I sigh.

"Let's go..." I say, letting Tyler to get off of me. He sulks as we get up.

"Why are we always the ones to get interupted?" asks Tyler. I stand up next to him, smirking.

"I guess I love things a lot closer to me." I say. He grins back, as I pull his head close to mine, and lock our lips together. After a few seconds he pulls back his head. Our foreheads lean against each other as he looks at me.

"Wait... weren't we supposed to go do something?" he says. Oh right.

"Uh, check outside!" I say. I pat his chest as we head out of the door. As we walk out with our hands linked together, we start to hear faint chanting. Is that coming from outside? We enter the living room, everyone in the room looking outside through the tiniest crack in the blinds.

"Um... what's going on?" I ask. Lim turns to me.

"See for yourself." he says. We go up to the window, and I certainly do not expect to see what I'm looking at. There has to be at least forty people outside in our backyard looking very angry. Chants all come from them, half of them holding signs of different shapes and sizes.