8

ELI

My eyes shoot open. For a split second it feels like I forgot everything... but then it all comes back. All of it. I swear I'm gonna destroy these people!

I'm laying in a bed, a hospital bed it looks like. I'm surrounded by two people, spread out across the small, box room. I sit up, alarmed, letting out heavy breaths.

The girl turns around and gasps.

"He's awake! Get Cyvil! Quick!" she shrieks.

Sawyer. Where is Sawyer?

Once I try to get out of the bed, I feel a small tug on my right arm. I look down, and see that an IV has been injected in my forearm. I tear it out in one strong yank, and reach the arm out to the person sprinting out the door.

"You!" I scream.

I connect my mind toward him. He's frozen in place. I swing my arm back, and like a string connected to my hand, his body is dragged back towards me. I swing him around to face me, and shove him down onto the bed. I freeze the other girl in place, as I hold this guy by the neck.

"Where's Sawyer?" I growl. The guy I'm holding down glares up at me, looking like he's refusing to answer. "WHERE is she?!"

He suddenly clamps his hand around my wrist, steaming his torrid hands for a burn. I shriek in pain, backing up and losing my grip on both of them.

Another telekinetic force from the girl suddenly shoves me up to the wall. I fall to the floor. She makes a break for the door, running out of the room.

The guy shoots fire over my direction. I quickly hold up my hands, creating a shield. I connect the fire to my power, starting to bend it among my hands. I extend the fire, creating a snake of gas, and shoot it over his direction. He dives out of the way, when the fire weirdly disintegrates into thin air.

I lunge towards him, slamming his head against the metal of the bed. He suddenly forces me up to the wall with insane strength. He grabs something from the table next to the bed, revealing a syringe full of unknowable fluid. He plunges it at my chest. I swiftly pull up both of my hands and grab him by the wrists, the needle just centimeters away from my chest.

I use all the strength I can to push it away. I don't know the power I have, but I might be stronger than I know. Both of us grunt, pushing with all our force.

His grip unexpectedly loosens, his body being slid away by another telekinetic force in this room. I drop to the floor, exhausted, when the guy is thrown to the back.

I look up, and see another man standing in the doorway, who looks the calmest in the room right now. The girl must've sent him, the fact that she's standing next to the man alarmed. With just a flick in his fingers, he shoots the needle out of the guy's hand, catching it smoothly.

"Sorry about that, Eli. Told them to be welcoming." the man says, eyeing the guy. I'm about to ask him how he knows my name, but then I remember. They've known about us for years.

The man's hair is a light blonde, almost looking light brown. He wears a thin gold crown around the ridge of his hair, a dark blue gem in the center of his forehead. His eyes are a very pale blue, the eyeliner around them really making them stand out.