26

**One of my favorite chapters! Enjoy!

AMERICA

I grab Zynnia's wrist, twist it behind her back, pulling her close to my chest. She grunts, like she's surprised, "You keep revealing your next move! Focus!"

"You aren't helping me!" she barely lets out. "You're too good at this."

"Of course I am," I say. I let go of her, duck down, flying my arm across her legs, making her body slam onto the mat. I shrug. "Eh, you've gotten better."

I reach my hand out for her. She looks at me, putting her palm in it. She suddenly gives my arm one hard yank, pulling me to the ground. I shriek in pain, as Zynnia looks at me in calm anger.

"What the hell, Zynnia?" I wail.

"That's for Tyra," she snarls. "Thanks to you, she has a broken arm and is afraid of you now!"

I lock her legs between my legs and pull her back towards the ground. I sit up, punching her in the face.

"Maybe that's okay with me," I say panting. "I could care less if everyone was."

"Maybe you should fight someone who's not afraid of you." we hear from behind us. I turn my head, and Cyvil standing a few feet away from the mat with his arms crossed. He's dressed in a grey jacket and sweatpants.

I look at him, confused by his sudden challenge, but I admire it too. Surprised he's the one who wants to do this.

"I am in the mood to let some anger out." I say, glaring at him. I've never been so angry at him in years.

Zynnia shoves my legs off of hers, getting up.

"This should be good." she pants, stepping off of the mat. Cyvil takes off his jacket, to a short sleeved grey shirt, ready for combat.

He stands on the mat, across from me.

"Sure you're up for this?" I ask, like he's asking for a death wish.

"Let's do this. Two of out of three." says Cyvil. I raise my eyebrows briefly.

"Now you're taking a trip down memory lane." I say. He doesn't respond, getting into a fighting stance. I get into mine, and strike first.

I throw my fist to his face, but he suddenly catches it, twists it away, and slams his foot into my ribs. I quickly leap to the mat's surface, sliding my foot across to trip his feet. He quickly lifts his foot out of the way. He blocks my next punch, until I'm barely able to reach his shoulder and punch it hard.

He grunts, backing up from me.

"You fight like one of them." I snarl.

"So there's a 'them' now." Cyvil says back. Angered, I throw my fist towards his face, leading to him ducking. He goes in for a punch, but then I duck too.

I leap over to him, springing my leg to his ribs. He suddenly grabs onto it and flings me over to the other side of the mat. I land on the surface, groaning.

That's one for Cyvil...

"You're too aggressive." he says.

"Like you always say." I say, getting up and back into my stance.