17

SAWYER

The masked guards from the Camp run up the shore and into the building, armed with huge guns. They all drop from huge, dark ships, releasing smoke into the air... even making the fountains of light go out.

I jog along the shore, leaping up the steps and into Freemind. Screams fill the building as I enter it. Beside me, I see two Children of Freemind on their knees with their hands on their head, a guard pointing their gun at them. I walk even farther, turning to the main lobby.

I go up to two guards holding what looks like a sensor... to track down the children.

"Four down there, six over here!" says the guards pointing to each hallway on the side. Each of them split up and run to those hallways. I see at least a dozen Children of Freemind on their knees in seperate groups being held at gunpoint.

"Yes sir," says one of the guards with his finger on his temple. Probably their connected radio. "He says round these ones up."

The guards force each of them, making them walk to the exit.

One of the boys at the front of the lines looks panicked, and stops.

"No! The Camp! Screw you all!" he shouts, bolting out of the line.

"We got a runner!" yells one of the guards. A guard sprints up to the running boy, and slams the butt of his gun on his head. The boy flails to the ground.

"Stay down!" the guard snarls to the boy. The boy lifts his head up to the guard, and with just a twitch of his head... a ghastly crack comes from the guard's neck, resulting him to drop to the floor.

"Blue rage!" shrieks one of the guards. That means someone with telekinesis is going crazy.

"Telekinetic!" another one shouts. The guard's clasp onto the boy, the other Children of Freemind in the room getting time to run and escape, leaving other guards to chase after them. The boy fights back as he's restrained.

"Sir, blue rage, man down," says a guard, putting his finger on his temple again. Wait a minute, he said "sir"... he doesn't mean... my father does he? "But... Yes sir."

No, no... I can't watch this. I turn away, hearing a revolting gunshot. I move along to the other room.

I walk through the study room, seeing shattered glass everywhere on the floor, the computers and tablets knocked over with cracked screens... and blood. As I walk I suddenly see a dead boy sprawled out through the glass, blood pooling out of it. I shiver, walking into the next room.

Where are the hiders? I just want to see where the Children of Freemind are hiding.

But suddenly, the moment I think of that thought, I find myself shifted to another room.

It's dark, and huge. It looks like an underground party area. I see several dozen Children of Freemind on the ground, whispering and crying in terror.

Then, I see Cyvil standing in the middle of the room, talking to some others. Cyvil isn't in his usual uniform, he has a dark leather jacket and beige pants.

Two people suddenly walk through the door in the back, one of them crying hysterically, and one of the injured.

"Help us!" one of them shrieks, slinging the other person's arm over her shoulder. The girl she's helping is bleeding in her abdomen, looking barely conscious. I look at them, disturbed.