1 - Escape from Azkaban

Growing up parentless wasn't exactly the funnest thing a child could endure. Well, you weren't completely parentless. Your mother had passed whilst giving birth to you and your father couldn't bear to look at you so he abandoned you. You were adopted by none other than Sirius Black himself. He cared for you like you were bound to him by blood but that only lasted so long.

Two years later Sirius was taken to Azkaban and you were pulled away from him. Your uncle Lupin tried to get custody over you but the ministry wouldn't let him have you and decided you would be better living with muggle parents but Sirius had alerted one other person about your whereabouts before he was taken and that woman was Minerva McGonagall.

Minerva took you in and let you live in Hogwarts with her. She'd become a mother figure to you and you'd taken her last name rather than Black. It hurt you to do that but you knew it was for the best due to his reputation.

During your time at Hogwarts, you had become friends with the Weasley twins. You were sorted into Gryffindor (which pleased Minerva immensely) and since that day the twins took quite a shine to you. The three of you along with Lee Jordan were best friends and were known all throughout Hogwarts by everyone who entered the school. You four of you would always be pulling pranks and getting into masses amounts of trouble but it never stopped you.

"Mum I'm off to meet the Weasleys!" You called out to her as you finished packing your suitcase. Although she wasn't your real mum you had decided to call her mum, after all, she stepped up to the role, unlike your real father.

"(y/n) dear, be safe and if you don't want to come back to Hogwarts via the train you can always floo powder your way back." She gave you a soft small smile.

"Thanks mum but I'm sure I'll be okay. I came on the train in my first and second year didn't I?"

"Just be safe dear." She engulfed you in a hug.

"I will." You muttered into her clothes. You two smiled at one another as you moved over to the fireplace. You took a handful of floo powder and were quickly transported to The Leaky Cauldron.

"Have you heard?"

"By Merlin's beard, Severus don't do that!" Minerva scowled at the man who now stood behind her. Spinning on her heel she turned to see Snape holding the daily prophet with an article that read "ESCAPE FROM AZKABAN" and there below the title was a moving photo of Sirius Black. "I've seen it." She looked down, avoiding the article photo.

"Does she know?"

"I didn't have the heart to tell her."

"Well, she'll find out soon enough." Snape turned around on his heel about to leave when Minerva spoke again.

"Do you think he'd come to Hogwarts?"

"I'm sure he'll want to see his daughter no doubt. He has yet to see her in 13 years." He spoke before leaving.

---

You had arrived at The Leaky Cauldron, you were yet to see the Weasleys but a dark-haired boy had caught your eye. "Harry?"

"(y/n)!" You both hugged one another. You knew Harry's parents, they had helped Sirius look after you before they passed so you took him under your wing and helped him throughout his time at Hogwarts. The pair of you were basically brother and sister.

"How've you been?" You asked the boy.

"Well, I guess you've heard." He responded implying about his accident with the Dursleys. 

"Yeah but the old bat deserved it, I'm just thankful you didn't get in trouble for it." You smiled at him but before he could reply you two heard bickering from downstairs. You grabbed your bags and headed downstairs to see Hermione and Ron arguing. Ron saw you first which made Hermione silent.