76 - The Wedding

A/N: (y/d/l/) = your dress length.

---

Fred was quickly thrown off you when Lupin pushed past him and clung onto you for dear life like you were the most important thing in the world to him. Hugging back you could feel the relief as the two of you embraced, as you pulled back you could hear more and more people leave The Burrow and gather around you. "You're alive -" Lupin choked out. 

"I hope that's a good thing -" 

"Course it bloody well is." He kissed the top of your head. "I can't lose you and Sirius in such a short time." 

"And you won't." Giving him a faint smile you tried to reassure him as best as you could. 

You were quickly pulled away from Lupin when another redhead pulled you into his arms. George held on to you much like Fred had but you didn't hug him for long when you noticed the blood running down the side of his face. You didn't say a word, only pointed at his ear to which he gave you a small smile before answering.

"Snapes doing." Your heart fell at his words. Despite being hates among many Snape was always kind to you, he did raise you and was always there if you needed help and now he was a Death Eater and a murderer. All those years he spent acting like a friend or even family, was gone.

"Are the others back?" You asked, turning to Lupin.

"Yes ... You were the last one." He replied. "But Mad-eye is -"

"Dead." You cut him off. "I watched them strike him down. What about Harry is he -" Before you could finish your sentence the boy with dark hair came bolting out of The Burrow and into your chest, hugging you as if he'd lost you. "Bloody hell Harry." You smiled as you hugged back.

"I thought you were gone." He muttered.

"Not yet."

You all made your way back into The Burrow where Molly was already setting up beds for you all and Lupin was now tending to George's wound. It was Bills and Fleur's wedding the next day and even though the two of them were to be married Molly still wouldn't let them sleep in the same room as one another. Bill was to sleep in the twin's room whereas Fluer was to sleep with Ginny, you and Hermione, much to Ginny's dismay. Despite how happy she was when she found out you and Fred were finally together she still wouldn't let the two of you sleep in the same room needless to say Fred wasn't best pleased. 

"Mum please -" Fred tried to convince Molly to let you stay with him. "I thought you liked (y/n) -" 

"I do Fred," Molly huffed, clearly getting annoyed at her son's pestering. "but I don't want grandchildren yet well, not from the two of you at least." 

"We don't want a repeat of Christmas," Harry smirked as he walked past the two of you and to the sofa which he and Ron would be sleeping on due to Tonks and Remus using his room.

"Shut it you!" Fred snapped, glaring at Harry. 

"Christmas?" Molly straightened up, clearly confused. "What happened at Christmas?" 

"Yes Freddie," George now got involved. "what did happen at Christmas?" 

"Nothing happened at Christmas," Fred spoke in a stern tone, now sending the glares at his brother. "C'mon Mum, George and Bill will be in the room too, it's not like anything'll happen. Look at the girl," Fred pointed to you sitting next to Hermione, talking about the events that just took place. "she'll need comfort after what she went through -" 

"Ginny and Hermione can comfort the girl and you and Bill can comfort your brother." She gestured to George. "I'm not talking about this any longer we have a wedding tomorrow and Fleurs family will be here early so ... BED!" Molly announced, brushing Fred off.