51 - The attack on Arthur Weasley

Looking around the room you noticed all the girls were still asleep. Sitting up straight you began to wonder if it was just a dream. Perhaps it was just a terrible nightmare, but it seemed so real.

"(y/n) ..." Your mother's voice would be heard again. "Arthur ... he's being attacked ... you need to help him ... go to Harry ..." Not waiting for her to speak again you quickly got out of bed, put some shoes on and grabbed your dressing gown. Throwing them on you quickly bolted down the stairs to the common room then made your way back up the stairs to the boy's dormitory.

"Harry!" You called out as you walked into his dorm to see him and Ron sitting up in bed. Harry was covered in sweat and was breathing heavily, clearly in a state of panic. Ron was trying to calm him down and understand what was going on when he noticed you standing by the door. 

"(y/n)!" Ron called standing up and making his way over to you. "I- I don't know what's happening ..." 

"It's okay Ron." You tried to calm him down as you walked over to Harry. "You saw him didn't you?" Harry looked up at you from where he was still sitting. "You saw Arthur -"

"How?" Harry was beyond confused at how you knew what was happening. "How do you know?" 

"I'll explain later." You turned back to Ron. "Ron, go and get McGonagall, tell her Harry's in trouble and it's serious." Ron nodded and took off down the stairs to get your mum. "Harry, go down to the common room and wait for McGonagall I'll go wake the twins and Ginny." Harry did as he was instructed and made his way downstairs to the common room. 

Meanwhile, you walked up some more stairs to find the twins. They shared a room with Lee and a couple of other Gryffindor boys. All the boys were fast asleep when you walked in. Making your way over to Fred's bed you called his name and started to shake him awake. "Fred ... Fred?" You called out to him. Fred groaned in his sleep as he turned over on his side to avoid his name being called. 

"Fred please you need to get up -" You rolled him back over to face you which caused him to open his eyes slightly. 

"(y/n)?" He groaned trying to sit up. He yawned before speaking again. "You know if you wanted me that badly you could have just said something -" 

"Fred now isn't the time." You rolled your eyes at the boy. "It's your dad, we think he's in trouble." 

"Trouble?" Fred rubbed his eyes as he started to try and get out of bed. "What type of trouble?" 

"We think he's been attacked -"

"YOU THINK?" 

"Fred be quiet! Look I'll explain everything later just wake George up whilst I go get Ginny and meet us all in the common room." You didn't wait for an answer before running back to the girl's dorm to wake up Ginny. 

Once you'd awoken Ginny the two of you had made your way back into the common room where your mum was. She was asking Harry several questions but picked up from his panicked state that this was nothing to brush aside. 

"It's Ron's dad, he's been attacked by a snake and it's serious, I saw it happen." 

"What do you mean you saw it happen?" McGonagall asked, narrowing her gaze at him.

"I don't know ... I was asleep and then I was there ..."

"You mean you dreamed this?" 

"No!" Harry said angrily. "I was having a dream at first about something completely different, something stupid ... and then this interrupted it. It was real. I didn't imagine it. Mr Weasley was asleep on the floor and he was attacked by a gigantic snake, there was a load of blood, he collapsed, someone needs to find out where he is ..."