2 - Home

Before you knew it all three of you were boarded onto the Hogwarts Express and were waving goodbye to Molly and the others as the train departed. You followed the twins into a compartment and that's where you saw Lee Jordan.

"Lee!" You both hugged one another.

"How was your holiday?" He asked you.

"Same old, running around Hogwarts trying to find some entertainment without these two nightmares." You gestured to the twins behind you as you sat opposite Lee. Fred placed the suitcases above you in the hold and sat next to you as George took a seat next to Lee.

"You should have come with us." Fred spoke.

"It was a family holiday and it would have been rude to intrude."

"You are family." George smiled over at you and you returned the smile. The boys proceeded to talk about their time off and the pranks they plan on pulling when we get back but you weren't really paying attention as your eyelids grew heavy causing you to fall asleep.

"Please don't take her from me! I didn't sell out my friends, I would rather die!" Sirius was screaming out as he desperately tried to escape to hold you in his arms one last time but it was no use. "(y/n) I'm innocent please don't forget that!"

You bolted awake from your nightmare and realised you were still on the Hogwarts Express. Opposite you sat George and Lee who were now both asleep. Sitting up you looked to your right and saw Fred looking down at you with a small smile on his face. "Morning sunshine." You playfully hit him at the use of the nickname as you sat up and looked out the window. The weather was typical English weather. Rain.

"How long was I asleep?"

"A few hours I think." You nodded at him as you stretched in your seat. "Are you okay (y/n)?"

"Freddie I told you I'm fine I was just shaken up a little back there, it's not every day a murderer escapes Azkaban."

"I guess you're right. You don't have to worry he won't come to Hogwarts and besides, everyone's looking for him." You nodded at the redhead although he was right, everyone was looking for him but you were certain he would come to Hogwarts. If not for you but for Harry. You always believed your father was innocent but there was a small part of you that doubted him and that sent chills down your spine.

"Hey, do you have a quill on you? Or a marker like the muggles use?" You asked changing the subject quickly. Fred pulled out an old beaten quill from his jacket pocket and handed it to you with a puzzled look on his face. "Watch and learn Weasley." You stood up and started to draw on both Lee and George's face.

"Where did you learn that?"

"Mione told me about a time she went to a friends house and they drew on one another whilst they slept. Not the most adventurous prank but it works." You grinned at the boy as you finished your work. Once you were satisfied you stood back with Fred to admire your work but your smiles were short-lived when the train suddenly stopped.

You and Fred were both thrown forward and crashed into Lee and George causing the two boys to jolt awake at the sudden weight now piled on top of them. "Oi (y/n) get off!" Lee yelled clearly annoyed he had been awakened as he pushed you off and back into your own seat.

"Surely we can't be there yet." You questioned as you made your way to the compartment door to look outside and it seemed as if many students came to do the same. The train suddenly jerked forward causing you to fall back taking out the boys who were standing behind you also looking at what was happening.