5 - Quidditch

You awoke to the sound of a camera flashing, you and Fred pulled apart to see Colin Creevey taking a photo of you and handing the photo of the two of you to George. "Thank you Colin." George smiled down at the boy as he scurried off.

"Give me that photo Weasley!"

"Never." He held the photo above his head yet you couldn't reach.

"Can I at least see it?"

"Nope." He popped the p and left the hall to head to Gryffindor tower.

"Black won't be the only murderer in the castle when I'm done with you!" You yelled running after the boy leaving Fred and Lee in the Great Hall.

---

A couple of days had passed and today was the day Gryffindor played Hufflepuff and in typical British fashion, the weather was beautiful. It was pouring down with rain. You walked into the Great Hall to see Oliver panicking. 

"What's wrong with you?" You asked the boy as you sat down next to Fred. 

"Have you seen the weather?" He said in a shaky voice. 

"Stop worrying Oliver, we don't mind a bit of rain." You said as you started to butter your toast. Well it wasn't a little bit of rain it was like a monsoon outside but you decided to keep quiet. "Besides we've played in the rain before." You tried to reassure the boy. 

"Yeah, and we lost!"

"We didn't have Harry then." You responded. The boy nodded and went back to bouncing his leg back up and down. 

"Oliver you need to eat." Fred spoke. 

"How can I?" He yelled in a shaky voice.

"I've been trying to get him to eat for nearly an hour now but he won't budge." Alica huffed.

"Oliver if you don't eat I'll be too distracted with Cedric to focus on the game." You said. Oliver's eyes went wide and he started to shove multiple slices of toast into his mouth.

"(y/n) that was such a horrible thing to say!" Angelina said. 

"It was brilliant!" Fred laughed at the panicked Oliver. 

"It got him to eat didn't it?" You smirked as you went back to eating your food.

---

You and the Gryffindor team were getting changed when Oliver delivered his speech.

"Right listen up you lot!" You all quietened down to listen. "This is our last chance - my last chance to win the Quidditch Cup. I'll be leaving at the end of this year. I'll never get another shot at it. So let's head out there and be the best team Hogwarts has ever seen!"

"Great speech Dumbledore." Fred muttered.

"Shut up!" You hit his arm. "We'll win Wood. We Gryffindors don't back down easily!" You tried to reassure the boy as he bid you a small smile.

Leaving the changing room you were already regretting getting up that morning. The wind was howling like an animal and the rain poured down like a waterfall. "I should have given Alica my spot for today's game." You all walked over to Madame Hooch so the captains could shake hands and so that Hooch could go over the rules even though both teams didn't exactly need to be told that/

"Captains shake hands." Hooch asked as Oliver and Cedric stood forward to shake hands. Cedric smiled at the boy but Oliver kept his head down with worry.