54 - Snape's meeting

"FRED WEASLEY I SWEAR -" 

"Lee shut up!" Fred spoke sternly. "I don't think we want the whole of Hogwarts knowing what happened -" 

"You let the whole house know though," George interrupted with a sly smile on his face. "Lupin had to put a charm on the door because they were so loud -"

"Yes, thank you, George." You glared at the boy, sitting up in your seat.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU FRED WEASLEY!" Lee went back to yelling. "IF THIS WAS JUST SO YOU CAN INFLATE YOUR OWN EGO IN FRONT OF ADRIAN I WILL KILL YOU -" 

"YOU KNOW I WOULDN'T DO THAT -" Fred leaned forward so he could now start to yell in Lee's face.

"Will you two stop bloody yelling!" You spat at the two who were still sending one another death glares, you pulled Fred back so he was now leaning back in his seat, unlike Lee who was still slightly leant forward.

"(y/n) ..." Lee now moved closer to you. "he didn't do anything you didn't -" 

"No Lee," You smiled slightly at his caring tone. "he didn't do anything I didn't like, and he asked beforehand." 

"Good ..." Lee started to slowly sit back, still eyeing up Fred. "If you're pregnant can you name the baby after me?" 

"I'm not pregnant Lee." Now you glared at the boy. 

"Even if she was we wouldn't name it after you." Fred remarked. 

"Why not?" 

"Because you annoy me." Fred shot back. 

"Can you make me godfather?" Lee asked. 

"No." George answered bluntly. "I'd be godfather -" 

"No one's a godfather because there's no baby!" Sending a glare to all three boys you then turned your attention to the window, watching the beautiful scenery pass you by. 

"Does Sirius know?" Lee spoke quietly knowing that Sirius Black wasn't exactly a friendly conversation starter around certain Hogwarts students who may be trying to listen in. 

"Oh yeah," Fred rolled his eyes. "chased me around the kitchen with a frying pan -" 

"(y/n) tell Sirius I love him!" Lee started to howl with laughter in the compartment. 

"I'll be sure to mention it to him." You muttered, still keeping your eyes on the window when a thought made you look over to Fred, who was currently kicking Lee for laughing. "What did he say to you before we left?" You raised your brow at the boy. 

"Well, let's just put it like this ..." Fred huffed. "if I ever do anything that even remotely makes you upset there will be a line to kill me ... Harry, that greasy ferret and Sirius Black himself." He threw his head back in frustration. 

"I doubt Draco would do much other than yell at you," Turning your attention back to the boys. "Harry on the other hand ... maybe but he likes you and George -" 

"Yeah but he see's you as his sister -" Fred added. 

"Sirius is the one you'd have to worry about the most." You cut him off. "Oh and McGonagall." You smiled at the boy when the compartment door slid open. Stood in the doorway already in her robes was Sabella. 

"You!" She pointed at you. "Out here now! I have news!" She smiled brightly. "And these three don't need to know ..." 

"Fine, I'm coming." You stood up abruptly and followed her out. Sabella started to walk down the train until you two found a quiet spot. "What's all this in aid of?" You asked.