22 - The Goblet Of Fire

Once the boys had left you pulled out the notebook Harry had given you for Christmas and started to write to Oliver. 

Dear Oliver, 

Thank you for your letter, I and the twins are all okay but Oliver I must ask you a question. When the hooded figures walked into the ground did you see a man without a hood? He was wearing a long coat I think it was a leather trench coat. You see, I got separated from the group as we ran towards the wood and I passed out. Once I awoke I saw a man, he was tall and had dark hair but I didn't recognise him. He was attacking muggles and a few other Witches and Wizards but when he saw me, he stopped. Almost like he knew me. Maybe I'm going mad but can we keep this between us? I don't want the twins or Lee to worry. 

I am so proud of you Ollie, I always knew you'd make it onto a professional Quidditch team. I'll definitely come to see you play. The Triwizard tournament is taking place this year at Hogwarts, the twins are determined to enter, they want to use an ageing potion to put their names forward. It won't work but I'll let them try. 

I miss you too Ollie, come sneak into Hogwarts soon. 

Love from 

(y/n) x 

You sealed the letter and started to write another to Sirius but the boys burst through the portrait hole before you could finish. "We've got em'!" Fred smiled as he dumped all the ingredients into your lap. 

"Bloody hell Fred." You muttered sorting through the ingredients. "How'd you get all of this so quickly anyway?"

"All we really needed was some stuff from the kitchens and Snapes cupboard, we split up and it was easy." George smirked. 

"I'll brew it for you all tonight then you can use it tomorrow after our lesson with Moody." 

"You're a legend!" Lee smiled. 

"Tell me something I don't know?" You smirked at the three boys as you collected up your stuff. "You three can do me a favour too." You smiled. 

"Which is?" Fred asked. 

"I'll be down in a few minutes with two letters, take them to the Owlery for me please?" 

"Deal." You headed up into your dorm and began to write another letter to Sirius. 

Dear Sirius, 

I hope you're okay, please be okay. You may have heard about the incident at The World cup, I am okay, so is Harry, we're all okay. Sirius I need to see you, I saw something at the Cup. I also need to ask you an important question. Please dad, I need to see you again. 

Stay safe dad. I love you. 

(y/n)

You ran down the stairs and called the boys over. You gave them the two letters which they happily took as you hurried off back to your room to brew the potion. 

"You're not seriously going to make them a potion are you?" Alicia asked as she walked into the room to see you sat at on the floor at the end of your bed brewing a potion. 

"It won't work but, I'd rather see them suffer if they won't listen to me." You smirked causing all the girls to laugh. "Are you going to enter Angelina, you are seventeen." You asked the girl. 

"I'm tempted, I think I will." She smiled slightly. 

"If you get picked you'll do brilliantly." You said causing the girl to smile even wider at your words.