60 - The Department of Mysteries

"What?" You whispered, not believing what she was saying. 

"(y/n), Harry had one of his visions again, just like the one with Arthur ..." Hermione's expression grew more and more concerned with every word she spoke. "This time it was Sirius being attacked -" 

"Then we need to find him!" You grabbed your broom and started to sprint out of the crowd. "Now!" 

"Please, just listen," Hermione was yelling as you and Harry joined each other's sides and began to walk into the castle. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to both of you?" Fred was trailing just behind her. 

"She's right (y/n), what if he's doing it to lure you in?" Fred sided with Hermione, a rare sight. "Sirius said it himself that you're related to him -" 

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die?" You turned around, amazed the two would even try and stop either you or Harry. "Hermione, Fred, he's the only family we've got left." At this moment Ron came walking up towards you all. 

"What are you lot doing up here?" He smiled, oblivious to what was actually going on. "We're gonna have a party in the common room -" 

"It's Sirius!" Harry answered. "He's being attacked, like your dad -" 

"Then we need to help him." Ron answered taking both you and Harry by surprise which Ron clearly picked up on. "What? You done the same for Dad." 

"What do we do?" Hermione asked, giving up with trying to stop you both. 

"Let's get changed, then we use the Floo network." Harry replied.

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." Hermione arugued

"Not all of them." Fred smirked. 

---

Once you'd all changed you ran to Umbridges office as fast as you could, hoping the woman wasn't in there or nearby. If Sirius was really being attacked you couldn't let me suffer or even let him die. He'd just come back into your life and you'd now just been able to call him dad and know that he legally he was your dad and the man who'd look after you and be your best friend until the end of time. 

The four of you had managed to walk through the corridors undetected which was definitely an achievement in itself considering Fred wasn't even supposed to be in Hogwarts anymore. 

"Alohomora." Harry said causing the office door to swing open. "Alert the Order if you can." Harry and you walked over to the fireplace as Ron shut the door. Umbridge's cats started to meow, sounding the alarm to the woman who was yet to find you all. 

"Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron said, now joining you at the fireplace. 

"It's too dangerous." Harry replied, getting ready to leave with you by his side. Hermione gave you both a glare. 

"When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together." 

"THAT. YOU. ARE." A screech caused the four of you to spin around. Umbridge was standing behind you all, looking like she wanted to hex you there and then. "SIT POTTER." She yelled and pointed at the chair by her desk. At that moment Draco and some other members of the Inquisitorial Squad burst through the office door. 

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." Draco announced as he dragged Neville into the office along with Luna and Ginny. 

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge leaned closer to Harry as he sat on the chair, trying to lean back to get away from the woman.