68 - The box of memories

You didn't waste a second, you jumped up and tackled the boy into a hug. Oliver happily wrapped his arms around you, smiling into your hair. "I missed you, Ollie." You mumbled into his chest. Because you'd grown up in Hogwarts you'd known Oliver for a couple of years longer than you'd known the twins. Much like Snape, Oliver was like your diary, you could tell him anything and he wouldn't utter a word to anyone. Although Oliver was more likely to forget about what you'd say because his mind would be thinking about Quidditch the whole time you'd be talking, not that you minded. 

"I missed you too (y/n/n)." Oliver pulled back to look down at you. "I'm sorry for what happened with Sirius ... you know where your family too right? We'll always be here." 

"Thank you, Ollie." You smiled gratefully at him before leading him to sit at the Gryffindor table. 

"I thought you said you weren't coming?" Fred spoke as he ate, eyeing up Oliver. 

"Wouldn't miss the chance to see my favourite chaser would I?" Oliver gave him a smug grin. "Besides, I was lucky enough to meet Sirius and considering (y/n) is like a little sister to me, it's the least I could do." 

"Thank you." You looked at the four of them. "All of you ... so what's the plan now that you're all here?" 

"I say we go and have a butterbeer, catch up, you know?" George explained. "Then we'll stick around for the game tomorrow." 

"Speaking of the game ... where are you three sleeping?" You asked, turning to the boys. "I suppose we won't be going back to the shop ..." 

"Yeah well we were thinking ..." Oliver trailed off. 

"You lot aren't sleeping in my bed." You stared down all three of them. You'd decided that when there was a Hogsmeade trip or a Quidditch game on the weekend you'd stay at Hogwarts in your chamber next to McGonagall's room and travel back to see the twins the next day. The only bed you had was your own double bed and that wouldn't fit you and four boys and you weren't willing to try. 

"Then where are we gonna sleep?" Lee asked. 

"The floor." You replied. "I've got spare blankets and pillows, I'm taking the bed but you four can sleep on the floor."

"We've slept in the same bed before (y/n)," Fred smirked. "I'm sure we can share again." 

"You two have done what?" Oliver choked out as he ate. 

"They've shagged too -" George added.

"DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" Both you and Fred yelled. 

"WHEN?" Oliver glared at Fred. "IF SHE'S PREGNANT I WILL -" 

"For the last bloody time," You stared at Oliver. "I am not pregnant. It was months ago and look -" You gestured to your stomach. "nothing!" Oliver didn't care. He leant over the table and grabbed Fred's collar and pulled him closer to him so that they were now both face to face.

"If you have done anything and I mean anything that has made her uncomfortable or if you've got her pregnant or you've just been doing this for just a show then I will do worse than just kill you ..." Oliver muttered in a stern tone so only Fred could hear. "You know how much (y/n) means to me, she's like a sister to me so I won't hesitate to inflict harm onto you if you do anything to her." Oliver shoved him back and resumed his seat next to you. Smiling down at you as if nothing had ever happened. 

"So," Oliver started. "other than shagging one another what have you all been up to?" 

"Crying." You replied. 

"Brilliant," Oliver muttered now realising that was probably wasn't the best question to ask. "So, Ron," Oliver now turned his attention to Ron. "looking forward to playing keeper in the game tomorrow?"